Get him what he really wants this Christmas.
Choosing the right gift for your man isn’t always easy. Some guys seem to have everything and others can be downright picky. But with a little thought and know-how, you can hit a home run with the perfect Christmas present for your boyfriend this year.
Top Christmas gifts for boyfriends 2019
The perfect present for your boyfriend doesn’t have to cost a fortune, but it should show how well you know and care about him. Use these hand-picked gifts as inspiration to ensure you get him something he’ll really appreciate.
Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee
King Will Nature Wood and Tungsten Ring
Mele & Co. Rory Charging Station
NES Classic Edition
Puentes Denver Men's Tie Clip Bar Set
Sky Viper v2400HD Streaming Video Drone
Colorblock Beanie and Scarf in Gift Box
YETI Rambler 20Oz
Shinola Bedrock Leather Strap Watch
Signature Crest Robe
The Beer Bible
Brown Leather Wrap Bracelet
Westminster Butt Face Soap
Homebrewing Craft Beer Making Kit
Rag & Bone Leather Card Case
Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench
adidas Originals Tubular Instinct
GoPro HERO5 Black
Christmas gifts for your boyfriend’s parents
If you’re booked for two Christmas celebrations this year — one with your family and one with his — you’ll want to show up with some sort of gift to both parties. Consider these top-notch ideas for your other-half’s folks.
Home For The Holidays Christmas Gift Basket
A Taste Of Christmas Gift Basket
Cotton Candy Flowers Bouquet
How to pick the best Christmas gift for your boyfriend
Shopping for someone as special as your significant other can be trickier than it seems. While there are probably plenty of things you could get him, you’re on the hunt for that special something that’ll show him just how much he means to you. These tips should help:
- Try to think of something that you know he’d love to have but would never splurge on for himself.
- Think about the gift from his point of view. Even though you might know he needs something slippers for around the house, he might not be too excited about unwrapping those furry feet.
- If he’s not into overt displays of romance, avoid gifts that are overly sentimental, especially if you haven’t been dating for that long.
- If you’re still stuck for ideas, ask his friends or family if they’ve heard him mention anything he might want or need.
What can I get my boyfriend who has everything?
Does your boyfriend buy whatever it is he needs or wants, leaving you with few gift ideas? Try these unique, yet thoughtful presents:
- A weekend or evening away together.
- Tickets to a sporting event, concert or movie.
- Beard grooming kit.
- Subscription for weekly meals that you can cook together.
- Wireless key finder.
- A donation made in his name to a charity he’s passionate about.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for boyfriends?
Giving a hand-made gift is the ultimate way to say you’ve put a lot of time and thought into this person. Whether or not he’s the sentimental type, you can totally knock it out of the park with these DIY ideas:
- Framed wall art. If he’s the artsy type, make a statement piece he can hang up, or create a photo collage of your memories together that he can enjoy all year round.
- Preplanned date nights. Do the two of you have trouble deciding where to go or what to do for a night out? Spice up your date nights with preplanned ideas written out on popsicle sticks or in mini envelopes. When it’s time to go on a date, pick one out!
- Hand-painted wooden coasters. Does your boyfriend have his own place? Help him spice up his style with wooden slab coasters elegantly painted with deer, trees or other festive silhouettes.
- “Favorites” care package. Can’t settle on just one thing to get him? Put together a little car package full of his favorite snacks, mini liquor bottles, DVD collection, books and other trinkets he’ll love.
Top gift cards for your boyfriend
In a pinch for time or still stuck for ideas this Christmas? A gift card to the his favorite retailer, store or restaurant is sure to be appreciated.
Christmas deals and coupons
Frequently asked questions