Because he deserves more than socks.
Avoid another Christmas where you search madly to find a last-minute gift to put in your dad’s stocking. Start shopping now so you have time to think up the perfect present for Dad that isn’t yet another pair of funny socks or a Santa tie. If you need some help brainstorming for gifts, this guide is a great place to start.
Top Christmas gifts for Dad 2018
Your dad is one of the most important men in your life, so don’t you think he deserves something a little more thoughtful than a pair of funky socks or another neck tie to add to his collection? Use these gift ideas to come up with the perfect present, or choose something from our list that you think he’d totally love.
Sport Master Fishing Reel
Montblanc Card Holder
Remington Trimmer Kit
Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple Devices
Hugo Boss MAN Eau de Toilette
Luxury Men's Necktie Collections Gift Box
Signature Crest Robe
Puentes Denver Men's Tie Clip Bar Set
Mele & Co. Rory Charging Station
Cuisinart Portable Grill
Full Body Massage Chair
Samsonite Luggage Winfield 2 Fashion HS Spinner 24
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II
Rag & Bone Leather Card Case
Cards Against Humanity
45mm MVMT Leather Strap Watch
Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf
Majestic International Cotton Pajamas
Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)
Homebrewing Craft Beer Making Kit
How to pick the best Christmas gift for your dad
Your Dad’s a special guy who deserves a special present. As hard as it may be, use these tips to avoid gifting him another package of golf balls or “Best Dad Ever” award.
- What are his hobbies? Can you get him something for fishing, hiking, reading or traveling?
- Where does he spend a lot of is time? Can you get him something for his office or his vehicle?
- What’s something that he’d like to have or do but would never buy for himself?
- Is there an “experience” gift you can give him, like a weekend away in the woods, sky diving or cooking lessons?
- Still stuck? Go for gifts of the heart and make him something or have a photo gift made.
What can I get for a dad who has everything?
Does your Dad buy himself whatever it is that he needs or wants for around the house? If so, Christmas shopping for him can be a bit tricky, and you’ll have to start thinking outside the box. Here are just a few ideas:
- Ancestry DNA kit.
- Tickets to a sporting event or game.
- Lessons or classes for something he’d like to do.
- Emergency survival kit.
- Batteries for his cordless tools.
- A donation to a church or charity made in his name.
If you’re still stuck for ideas, take a look at our top gift suggestions for people who have everything.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for dads?
Lots of dads are hands on, so they’re sure to appreciate the time and care that goes into making a handmade gift for them.
- Family photo mug. Sites like VistaPrint will help you create amazing photo gifts, like mugs, calendars, T-shirts and more.
- DIY planter boxes. Does your Dad like to grow vegetables but is tired of the hassle of a full-blown garden? Gift him homemade planters!
- Bottle cap fishing lures. Whether for decoration, Christmas ornaments or to really fish with, these whimsical gifts are the perfect present for the fisherman father.
- Firewood tote. Handy with a sewing machine? Whip up a handmade firewood tote for the dad who’s always dragging in wood to keep the house warm and cozy all winter long.
Christmas deals and coupons
Popular US - Christmas Evergreen coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|17 May 2018||Free 2-day shipping at Walmart.com||********|
Frequently asked questions
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.