Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Chocolate.org delivers tasty chocolates right to you review
With hundreds of sweet choices, this online retailer is every chocolate lover’s dream.
What is Chocolate.org?
Chocolate.org is an online store that partners with small business vendors to deliver their artisanal, unique (and delicious) chocolates to everyone. It offers gift baskets, seasonal specials and dietary treats.
What can I buy at Chocolate.org?
- Gift baskets. Whether you’re looking for chocolates for Mom or to get yourself a Valentine’s Day gift, Chocolate.org can deliver.
- Subscription boxes. Chocolate.org’s Chocolate of the Month club brings delicious chocolate specialties to your door every month.
- Seasonal treats. If you’re looking for exclusive seasonal goodies, look no further.
- Dietary treats. With chocolate that spans vegan to organic, kosher to alcoholic and all the “frees” — sugar, dairy, nut, even gluten — Chocolate.org has something for every sweet tooth.
What’s the Chocolate of the Month club?
In addition to selling gift baskets and other treats, Chocolate.org offers a monthly subscription box to satisfy your sweet tooth. Select the collection you want delivered — like the Gourmet Truffle Lovers, the Dark Chocolate Lovers or the Milk Chocolate Lovers — for delivery to your door each month. Choose from monthly delivery or a box every three, six or 12 months.
What sets Chocolate.org apart?
The chocolate you buy from Chocolate.org is fresh and handmade by professional bakers — not by machines. Plus, it offers thousands of options so you can get the perfect chocolate to curb those midnight cravings.
If you’re looking for chocolate from a confectioner that’s easier to get, peruse the pleasures offered by Chocolate.org. With so many options, it’s the ideal place for the chocolate lovers in your life.
Common questions about Chocolate.org
Pros and Cons
- Support small businesses. Chocolate.org values Main Street mom-and-pops, promoting and selling their products all over the country.
- A lot of options. Select chocolates by season, occasion, dietary needs or merely wants. (Hello, alcoholic chocolates!)
- Fair trade at a fair price. Chocolate.org offers fair-trade chocolates, something most mainstream chocolatiers don’t — and it’s affordable to boot.
- Delivery guarantee. Chocolate.org guarantees most delivery items. Plus, over the hotter months, it offers package insurance against your chocolate melting. Now that’s a luxury.
- Too much chocolate? Offerings like Chocolate.org’s monthly subscription boxes might just give you too much chocolate to handle, if that’s even possible. Of course, you can always gift what you don’t eat.
- Can be expensive. While Chocolate.org offers many price points, the combined cost of boutique chocolate and shipping can make for pricey treats.
- Limited cancellation policy. Orders of over $120 must be canceled within five hours of placing the order.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Shipping can be on the expensive side, with costs based on your items and weight of your package.
|Shipping method||Shipping time||Cost|
|UPS Ground||4–7 business days||$13.65|
|UPS 3-Day Select||3 business days||About $15–$20|
|UPS Second Day Air||2 business days||About $15–$20|
|UPS Next Day Air||1 business day||About $30–$50|
|USPS Priority Mail||1–3 business days||About $12|
|USPS Priority Mail Express 2-Day||2 business days||About $35|
Chocolate.org guarantees timely shipping and delivery — so if your product ships late or arrives after your expected arrival day, whether due to UPS or Chocolate.org, you’re fully refunded your shipping costs. US Postal Service delivery dates are merely estimates, with guaranteed delivery within two business days.
Chocolate.org accepts PayPal and most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
If you’re not completely satisfied with the quality of the product, Chocolate.org will provide a full refund. For orders of over $120, Chocolate.org requires a return of goods to the shipper.
If you decide to return your chocolate, you must send it back within 10 days of delivery, with the majority of consumable items uneaten. Chocolate.org will provide the package return label and will credit your refunds to the payment account.
Promo codes & deals for Chocolate.org
More guides on Finder
5 ways to keep your pet healthy and happy during the holidays
Prepare your pet for the festive season up ahead, with food deliveries, cute toys and some helpful tips for keeping your fur ball healthy.
Molekule review: Can it improve your home’s air quality?
Here’s what to know about Molekule, the air purifier that promises to destroy pollutants in your home like smoke, dust and mold.
Goalsetter Cashola card review
The Cashola card can help your kids save, but is it right for your family?
How to plan a road trip
Best tips for planning a road trip and saving money along the way.
Lululemon Boxing Day sales 2021
Score savings on the season’s hottest athleisure trends with the Boxing Day sales from Lululemon.
Mask Makers review
Learn about this Finder-verified company. See what you can buy, weigh pros and cons and get free shipping from Mask Makers — based in Michigan.
7 best cruise lines for toddlers
With babysitting and tot-friendly activities, these are the best cruise lines for toddlers that will have your little one smiling at sea from ear to ear.
One of the most popular meal subscription boxes in the country, HelloFresh offers a variety of fresh meal options. See the pros and cons, pricing and more.
JM Bullion review
Pros and cons of buying and selling with this Texas-based bullion business.
SD Bullion review
Feedback and purchasing policies to consider before buying or selling through SD Bullion.
Ask an Expert