With storefronts in nearly half of the US, you may be able to get cash the same day you apply.
Check ‘n Go is one of the largest short-term lenders out there — with nearly 900 storefronts scattered across the US. You may have access to payday loans, installment loans, check cashing, money orders and prepaid debit cards depending on where you live.
Where is Check ‘n Go located?
Check ‘n Go has nearly 900 locations in 24 states across the US.
|State||Number of stores||Loans available|
|Alabama||35||Payday loans, installment loans|
|California||176||Payday loans, installment loans|
|Illinois||49||Payday loans, installment loans|
|New Mexico||28||Installment loans|
|Rhode Island||7||Payday loans|
|South Carolina||31||Installment loans|
|Texas||156||Payday loans, installment loans|
Store information last updated June 2019.
How can I find a Check ‘n Go location near me?
Check ‘n Go makes it easy to find a branch near you. Follow these steps to start your search:
- Visit the Check ‘n Go website and click Locations in the top menu.
- Enter your ZIP code or city and state to find a Check ‘n Go store near you.
- Select a branch from the list to view the store’s address, hours, phone number and products available.
You can also click Browse all Check ‘n Go Locations on the Store Locator page to view locations by state.
States where Check ‘n Go loans are available online
Check ‘n Go offers online loans to residents of 22 states:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
How does getting a short-term loan at Check ‘n Go work?
Check ‘n Go has a quick application process, provided you have the information you need on hand when you visit your local storefront. Follow these steps:
- Visit a Check ‘n Go location and speak with an associate.
- Fill out an application with information about yourself and your finances.
- Submit it and wait for an approval decision.
- If approved, you’ll receive your loan funds before leaving the store.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for a loan at Check ‘n Go, you’ll need to have the following information on hand:
- Valid US government-issued ID or Matricula Consular card
- Checking account details
- Proof of income
- Working phone number
- Proof of a valid Social Security number
What other services does Check ‘n Go offer at its stores?
Check ‘n Go stores offer three other products and services depending on where you live:
- Check cashing
- Prepaid debit cards
- Money orders
Compare other short-term loan providers
Check ‘n Go offers in-store loans to residents of nearly half of the US. But before you visit your local storefront, read our review of Check ‘n Go payday loans and learn more about how short-term loans work to make sure you understand the full cost of borrowing.