You can reduce the cost of protecting your home — but don't underinsure your property just to save on premiums.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Progressive Snapshot review
Drivers who obey speed laws and drive fewer miles can save money with Progressive’s Snapshot
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- KeyBank home equity review
Offers reduced-rate home equity products, but it’s only available in select states.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.