CES 2017 video: Wearable and weird gadgets
Everything from an intelligent tea-brewing cube to wearables for your horse.
The headlines from CES 2017 might be dominated by big brands like LG, Samsung and Dell, but there are also lots of odder ideas from smaller companies on display. Check out the video for a glimpse of some of the stranger concepts launching at CES 2017.
- fintechFIVE: 3dcart: E-commerce and Internet storefronts
- Amazon announces nationwide expansion of its Amazon Key to all customers
- Google Assistant now lets users send and receive money instantly
- Voice assistants used most via smartphones
- You can now send money in cell phone messages using Apple Pay Cash
Alex Kidman traveled to Las Vegas for CES 2017 as a guest of Dell.