Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
CBD business loans
Funding for hemp farms, oil dispensaries and more.
Funding your CBD business can be a bit complicated, thanks to the gray legal area it falls into and relative newness of the industry. While not as difficult as finding funding for a cannabis business, you still might have to look to alternative lenders to get the financing you need.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- TD Bank home equity review
Choose from several options, but beware of this lender’s fees and poor reviews.
- Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards review
A new crypto card from the unique Upgrade bank.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- Three ways to earn cryptocurrency that aren’t DeFi
Bear markets are a unique opportunity to grow your portfolio and build a solid foundation for the next bull cycle.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- Sofi vs. Robinhood
Two trading platforms for beginners with no commission fees or bells and whistles. But which one comes out on top?
- Emprise Bank High Interest Checking account review
A checking account that earns up to 1.75% APY and up to $25 in ATM reimbursements.