CashAdvancedPayday short-term loans review
CashAdvancedPayday could connect you with a lender offering up to $5,000 in short-term loans. But make sure you understand the costs.
If you’re in a financial emergency, you might not have the time to compare all your many options to find a direct lender. This is where a lender-connection service comes in: Online brokers like CashAdvancedPayday can do the hard work by connecting your specific criteria with a short-term loan you’d likely be approved for. Through its network of lenders, you could be in a better position to weather whatever crisis you’re facing.
1 to 2 business days
|Product Name||CashAdvancedPayday Short-term Loans|
|Loan Term||Varies by lender|
|Turnaround Time||1 to 2 business days|
|Requirements||Must be 18 or older with a valid checking account, an income of $1,000 a month, US citizenship, a phone number and email address.|
What are the the benefits of using CashAdvancedPayday?
- Multiple lenders. Because CashAdvancedPayday is a lender-connection service and not a direct lender, you’ll have access to multiple loan sources when choosing a loan. This means you won’t have to search for the terms that are right for you.
- Quick application. The application form on CashAdvancedPayday’s website is easy to use and quick. It guides you through each step before directing you to an applicable lender based on the information you provide.
- No application fee. Since it makes money based off the lenders in its network, CashAdvancedPayday doesn’t require you to pay anything to submit an application and be connected with a lender.
What are the drawbacks?
- Automatic deposit. Depending on your lender, you’ll receive your loan directly into your checking account. However, keep in mind this means the payments will be taken out automatically as well, so if you don’t have enough to pay, you run the risk of being charged overdraft fees by your bank on top of the NSF fees your lender charges.
- High interest rates. This is the major drawback for most short-term loans. Although you won’t be charged by CashAdvancedPayday directly, whatever loan you’re offered by a lender will likely have a three-digit APR — that’s considerably higher than other forms of credit.
- Unclear terms. You wont’ see the exact lending limits and costs of the loan until you’re connected with a lender. CashAdvancedPayday’s initial application states a $1,000 maximum, while its Rates and Terms section states loans could be as much as $5,000.
Compare other payday loan brokers
Is it safe to apply with CashAdvancedPayday?
Yes. CashAdvancedPayday’s website is protected with an industry-standard SSL encryption, meaning the personal information you enter on the website is secure. It shares your information with its network to help connect you with a loan, but you can limit this sharing by contacting the lender by phone or email.
However, CashAdvancedPayday isn’t rated by the Better Business Bureau and doesn’t have any consumer reviews on Trustpilot. If you’d like a service with a more established online reputation, look into other payday loan brokers.
Am I eligible?
Every lender has its own requirements when it comes to who it lends to. Increase your chances of being approved by meeting these general criteria:
- You’re at least 18 years old (or your state’s age of majority).
- You’re a US citizen or permanent resident.
- You have a monthly income of $1,000 after taxes.
- You have a valid checking account.
Every state has different laws surrounding payday loans, and some have made this high-cost form of credit illegal entirely. If you live in a place where payday loans are illegal, CashAdvancedPayday won’t be able to find you a lender.
How do I apply?
Go to CashAdvancedPayday’s site and click Get Started. You’ll answer questions to determine a lender that’s best for you. After you submit your application, CashAdvancedPayday informs you about any lenders in its network that fit your needs.
Before you apply, gather the necessary information you’ll need to submit your application:
- Your full name, date of birth, Social Security number, home address, phone number and email
- Your driver license or state ID number
- Your income and employment status, including your employer’s contact information
- Your bank account information, including the routing number and account number
I got connected to a lender. What’s next?
After CashAdvancedPayday finds a lender that fits your needs, you’re either redirected to that lender’s site or contacted by email or phone to confirm the details of your application. At this point, you’re given a contract that outlines the terms of your loan, including all potential costs. Carefully read your contract to understand how long you have to repay your loan and the total interest you’ll pay.
Before you sign any contract, budget all the costs and fees of your loan to avoid finding yourself stuck in a cycle of bad debt.
If you’re short on time and need a loan quickly, CashAdvancedPayday can help connect you with a lender. But with so many lenders available, you may want to compare your needs against some of the best payday lenders online to be sure you’re getting the most favorable terms you’re eligible for.