With storefronts in 7 states, you could get cash the same day you apply.
Cash Store has plenty of branches for you to visit, granted you live in one of the seven states it operates in. But unlike other short-term lenders, it doesn’t advertise other in-store services like check cashing or wire transfers.
Where is Cash Store located?
Cash Store has locations in seven states, though the short-term loans available vary depending on where you live.
|State||Number of stores||Loans available|
|Idaho||13||Installment loans, auto title loans|
|Illinois||53||Cash advances, installment loans, auto title loans|
|New Mexico||14||Installment loans, auto title loans|
|Texas||194||Installment loans, auto title loans|
|Utah||11||Installment loans, auto title loans|
|Wisconsin||37||Installment loans, auto title loans|
Store information last updated June 2019.
How can I find a Cash Store location near me?
To find a Cash Store location near you, follow these steps:
- Visit the Cash Store website and click Our Locations in the top menu.
- Select your state.
- Find a store on the map or scroll down and click your city.
If Cash Store has more than one location in your city, choose the one nearest you. Cash Store lists the address, phone number and business hours of each branch.
How does getting a short-term loan at a Cash Store location work?
Cash Store allows you to start your application online to speed things up before you visit a store. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit Cash Store’s website and click Apply Now to get started on the application.
- Fill out Cash Store’s online form with information about yourself, including your Social Security number and date of birth.
- Select the nearest Cash Store location and click Make This My Store.
Once you submit your information, a Cash Store representative will call you to set up an appointment. From there, you’ll visit your local branch to finalize your application and pick up your cash. If you’d rather not apply online, you can always walk in to your nearest Cash Store location, though it may take longer.
What do I need to apply?
When you visit a Cash Store location, have the following items on hand:
- Recent pay stub or other proof of income
- Recent checking account statement
- Personal check or debit card
- Valid driver’s license or state-issued ID
If you want to take out a title loan, you’ll need to bring your vehicle and its title in addition to your ID and pay stub.
Compare other short-term loan providers
Cash Store has storefronts spread across seven states that may be able to get you cash the same day you apply. But before you visit a location near you, read our review of Cash Store and how short-term loans work to make sure you understand the full cost of borrowing.