Backed by over 100 years of innovation, this is one of the leading clothing brands for the working man and woman.
Carhartt discount and coupon codes September 2018
What can I buy at Carhartt?
- Men’s. Whether the work you do demands flame-resistant clothing, cold-weather gear or durable shorts and t-shirts, Carhartt has just what you need for the job.
- Women’s. From coats and vests to work pants and flannels, Carhartt has a large selection of durable, high-quality women’s clothing.
- Kids’. Shop girls’ and boys’ outdoor clothing, bibs, t-shirts and more.
- Accessories. Find the hats, bags, socks, gloves, belts, wallets and more that you need to get the job done.
How do I use my coupon code?
What is Carhartt?
Hamilton Carhartt & Company, now simply known as Carhartt, was founded in Detroit in 1889. The company’s claim to fame was its classic bib overall, which Hamilton Carhartt specifically designed after speaking directly to railroad workers about their clothing needs. To this day, the bib overall and widely recognized Carhartt chore coat remain virtually unchanged — a true testament to their innovative design and high-quality materials and manufacturing.
Today, Carhartt has stores and warehouses across the globe, including the US, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
Carhartt often runs free shipping promotions that typically apply to orders over $99. Outside of these special offers, these are the regular shipping costs and delivery speeds for the 48 continental United States:
|Order total||Ground(2 – 7 business days)||3rd-day(3 business days)||2nd-day(2 business days)||Next-day (1 business day)|
|Up to $25||$6.25||$8.00||$11.00||$20.00|
|$25.01 to $100.00||$7.25||$10.00||$14.00||$25.00|
|$100.01 to $200.00||$8.25||$12.00||$17.00||$30.00|
|$200.01 & over||$9.25||$14.00||$20.00||$40.00|
Pay for your Carhartt order using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
If you’re not happy with an item you’ve purchased from Carhartt for any reason, simply return it in new condition with the original tags attached within 60 days for a full refund. The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
When’s the next sale?
Carhartt frequently runs free shipping promotions that usually apply to orders over $99. You can also typically snag some great deals during seasonal changes when stores are switching over inventory.
What sets Carhartt apart?
With such an extensive history in producing innovative, high-quality clothes for the working man and woman, Carhartt’s esteemed reputation is one of the qualities that most sets it apart from the competition.
You’ll also find an impressive selection of big and tall sizes, plus flame-resistant and high-visibility materials. Carhartt also manufactures many of its products in the United States.
Pros and cons
- Wide selection of sizes. Carhartt offers big and tall sizing for men, as well as a wide range of sizes for women and kids.
- Classic styles. Carhartt still offers many of the same classic styles that it’s been making since 1889. Like they say, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
- Groundbreakers loyalty program.Earn 5 points for every dollar you spend, then redeem those points for money off a future purchase or towards a gift card.
- On the pricey side. Unless you shop the clearance section, you’ll pay top-dollar for most Carhartt items.
- Return shipping is not free. You’ll have to pay the shipping cost of any item you return.
Carhartt has earned a reputation for producing some of the most innovative and highest quality work clothes for the whole family. If you’re in the market for durable coats, vests, work pants, shirts or footwear, Carhartt is worth a look.