When you are looking for a gift card that costs a little less or want to sell a card that is just collecting dust, Cardpool can help with both.
Quick and easy cash and cards.
Buy & Sell Gift Cards
Buy discounted gift cards or sell gift cards for cash safely online.
Cardpool is a gift card exchange service that allows you to purchase gift cards to major brands at a discount. You can also sell your unwanted gift cards for cash.
- Buy gift cards up to 35% off
- Sell gift cards and get up to 92% cash back
- Free shipping & purchase guarantee
Shop Cardpool now
Browse Gift Cards at Cardpool
- Free shipping when you buy or sell
- Sell your gift cards and receive up to 92% of the value in cash
- Buy gift cards and save up to 35%
- Member accounts available
- Purchase guarantee up to $1,000
- Merchandise credit available
- Electronic gift cards available for purchase and sale
Frequently Asked Questions
Fees & Repayments
There are currently no fees associated with Cardpool for buying or selling gift cards.
The services offered by Cardpool for buying and selling gift cards are both easy and affordable. Purchases are guaranteed and electronic gift cards can arrive as soon as one business day after you buy them.
There are not many things to look out for when purchasing or selling with Cardpool. Here is what could be potentially sticky:
- Purchase protection does not apply to electronic gift cards.
If you are planning on purchasing an electronic gift card, be mindful of this. While Cardpool does verify information, there is still a small chance that when you try to make a purchase with the card it will not work. If you would rather not take this risk, you can order a physical card instead.
- Some customers have reported that the card they have received was not valid, or had a zero balance.
Purchases are guaranteed under the protection plan when you buy a physical card, but some consumers have run into a snag when they’ve received their gift cards. Cards have arrived with a zero balance, or marked invalid due to being reported as lost or stolen. Descriptions of this type of incident have been accompanied by a mention of slow customer service in regards to fulfilling the purchase protection guarantee.
- When you are selling gift cards they are purchased at less than the current value of the card.
Because Cardpool is selling gift cards at a discounted rate, they also buy them at a discounted rate. If you sell a gift card, you will receive up to 92% of the value of the card in cash; Cardpool keeps the rest.
Pro-tip:If you are going to use Cardpool, be mindful of what type of card you are buying, and allow extra time to correct any errors if a physical card is invalid or lacks a balance.
For smaller purchases and smaller discounts Cardpool may not be for you. But if you wait for a larger discount, shop at one store often, or have a big purchase to make, you could see significant savings.
How to apply
To purchase or sell with Cardpool, simply visit their website. From there you will be able to select from major brand name gift cards, or sell ones you already possess.
- Must be 13 years of age or older
- Must not have been previously removed from using the site or applications by Cardpool
- Value of gift card when selling must be between $25 and $1,000
Application Requirements Checklist
No application is required to use this service, but there is some information that you will need on hand to buy.
- First and last name
- Credit card information for payment
- Email address and phone number
- Physical address for shipping
- Billing address if different from your shipping address
In order to sell, you will need a few extra pieces of information.
- Merchant your card is for
- Value of the card
- If the card has a pin