|Available asset types||Real estate|
|Stock trade fee|
|Option trade fee||$0|
Cardone Capital review
Invest in real estate without purchasing REITs or stocks.
’s offers a simple way to invest in real estate. But investments are held for 10 years and you need at least $5,000 to get started.
Stock trade fee
Minimum deposit to open
What's in this review?
- Who is Cardone Capital best for?
- What are the benefits of Cardone Capital?
- What to watch out for
- Cardone Capital reviews and complaints
- How do I get started?
- I’ve signed up with Cardone Capital. Now what?
- Cardone Capital customer service
- Compare with other real estate investing platforms
- Bottom line
- Frequently asked questions
Who is Cardone Capital best for?
Cardone Capital is best for the following investors:
- Real estate investors. Appealing to those who want to invest in multifamily units and receive monthly payouts.
- Accredited investors. Offerings for non-accredited investors are few and far between.
- Experienced investors. Long holding terms and high investment minimums mean this is best for experienced investors.
What are the benefits of Cardone Capital?
You’ll receive monthly payments as Cardone Capital collects rent from tenants, along with the following perks:
- Multifamily investments only. Your money is invested into multifamily apartment complexes and condos.
- Tax benefits. Because you invest in real estate instead of REITs or stocks, you can write depreciation off on your taxes.
What to watch out for
Some potential drawbacks of investing with Cardone Capital include:
- New company. Cardone Capital has only been around since 2017, so there isn’t much information about it.
- Illiquid. Real estate investments are highly illiquid and there’s a 10-year holding term, making it less convenient than a REIT or stock investment.
- Hidden fees. Cardone Capital charges a 1% annual fee, plus a 1% acquisition fee and a 1% disposition fee — something that’s not clearly advertised on their site. We had to call to find out what those fees were.
- Investment minimum. Cardone’s investment minimum of $5,000 is higher than some competitors. If you don’t have $5,000 to invest, compare other options and consider investing in a real estate investment trust (REIT).
Cardone Capital reviews and complaints
Cardone Capital was founded in 2017 by Grant Cardone. As of October 2020, T”Cardone Capital doesn’t have any reviews on TrustPilot or the BBB. The company has 1,975 Google reviews with a perfect 5 out of 5-star rating.
Many reviews praise Grant’s teaching style and his positive investing mindset claiming he’s “amazing.” Those same reviews talk about the monthly checks they’ve received from Cardone Capital since investing in the program.
How do I get started?
Set up your Cardone Capital account in five steps:
- Go to the Cardone Capital website and click Invest.
- Enter your name, email and password. Click Sign Up.
- Once your account is approved, click Access Investor Portal and begin reviewing Cardone Capital’s current offerings.
- Once you find an offering you want to invest in, click Invest Now.
- Submit an offer, sign your closing documents, show proof of accreditation, if needed, and follow your funding instructions.
You must meed the following requirements to invest with Cardone Capital:
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum $5,000 deposit
- US or international resident
- Accredited investor for specific investments
Have the following information on hand when opening your account:
- Social Security number
- Physical address
- Government-issued ID number
If you’re an accredited investor, have this additional information on hand:
- Tax returns
- Investment account statements
- A third-party confirmation from an accountant or broker
I’ve signed up with Cardone Capital. Now what?
Once you’ve signed up with Cardone Capital, make the most of it by:
- Getting your questions answered. Schedule a five-minute investment call with a representative.
- Finding an investment to fund. Search the site’s current offerings until you find an investment you want to fund. New investments are added to the site as they become available.
- Exploring the blog. Cardone Capital has tons of resources on its website covering equity funds, financing, real estate investments and general investing.
Cardone Capital customer service
There are four ways to contact Cardone Capital customer service:
- Call 833-822-7435
- Text 305-407-0276
- Email email@example.com
- Fill out the contact form on the Cardone Capital website
Compare with other real estate investing platforms
If you’re an experienced investor looking to invest in real estate instead of REITs or stock, Capital Cardone may be a good fit. But if you want to trade with a company that has more options for non-accredited investors, explore other ways to invest in real estate before you decide.