Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Auto manufacturers that sell cars in the US
Get the lowdown on 30+ automakers and what they have to offer.
If you’re buying a new car, the sheer number of makes and models available can be overwhelming. We break down all of the manufacturers that sell cars in the US to help you suss out what each has to offer.
List of manufacturers
Compare auto loans
Honda’s luxury brand of high-performance cars, Acura launched in 1986 in the US and Canada — but with headquarters located in Japan.
Popular Acura models include:
- RDX. This crossover features a 272-horsepower engine and comes with the choice of all-wheel drive (AWD) or front-wheel drive (FWD) traction.
- MDX. This midsize SUV is the largest of the brand, featuring a third back seat, 290-horsepower engine and the choice of AWD or FWD.
Founded in Milan in 1910, this legendary Italian racing brand has long been associated with exciting high-performance sports cars. Impressive performance and eye-catching styling are hallmarks of this iconic carmaker, which is now owned by Italian-American giant Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
Popular Alfa Romeo models include:
- Giulia. Stylish sports sedan boasting elegant lines and rear-wheel drive.
- Stelvio. With a sleek design and comfort that’s perfect for a road trip, this premium SUV can take you from 0 to 60 mph in just seconds.
- 4C Spider. Equipped with a rear backup camera and parking sensors, this gorgeous Alfa Romeo sports car expertly combines speed and safety.
This well-known British sports car and grand tourer manufacturer was founded in London in 1913, but skyrocketed to worldwide fame during the 1960s on the back of the James Bond movie franchise. Exclusive high-performance vehicles continue to be the name of the game for Aston Martin in the modern era, and it produces a glamorous range of coupes, roadsters and sedans.
Popular Aston Martin models include:
- Vantage. A luxurious sports car designed for everything from racing to a leisurely drive.
- DBS Superleggera. Increased power and sporty performance help this convertible deliver a memorable driving experience.
- DB11. Aston Martin’s most powerful and fuel-efficient DB production model ever, the DB11 comes with a V8 or V12 engine.
German carmaker Audi has roots dating back to the early 20th century, but its latest iteration essentially got started in the 1960s. Known for offering an extensive variety of luxury vehicles, Audi has nine production facilities around the world and is part of the Volkswagen Group. Its vehicle range includes sedans, hatches, SUVs, luxury tourers, coupes, convertibles and wagons.
Popular Audi models include:
- A4. Mid-sized luxury car with interior refinement and plenty of performance potential.
- Q3. The compact SUV with sporty styling and a choice of front- or all-wheel drive.
- Q7. Seven-seat luxury SUV with a 3.0-liter turbodiesel engine, eight-speed auto and all-wheel drive.
This legendary British carmaker is synonymous with luxury vehicles. Founded in North London in 1919, Bentley rose to fame by winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans several times in the next decade. Though it also saw several decades of ownership by Rolls-Royce during the 20th century, Bentley is now part of the Volkswagen Group and continues to produce an exclusive range of luxury cars and SUVs.
Popular Bentley models include:
- Continental GT. A grand tourer with impressive performance and a high standard of fit and finish.
- Bentayga. Old-school luxury meets all the modern creature comforts in this ridiculously quick tourer.
- Mulsanne. Ultra-luxurious, the Mulsanne can be customized in a variety of ways to suit your personal tastes.
BMW, which is more formally known as Bavarian Motor Works, was founded in 1916. This legendary German brand is one of the world’s best-selling luxury carmakers and has long been a sought-after choice for car buyers. Its comprehensive model range includes hatches, sedans, wagons, SUVs, coupes and convertibles, plus everything from high-performance vehicles to hybrids and electric cars.
Popular BMW models include:
- 3 Series. A high-performance drive available in an extensive range of variants.
- X1. A compact SUV loaded with safety gear and a variety of other features.
- X5. Five-door, medium-sized SUV available with five or seven seats, gas or diesel engines and all- or rear-wheel drive.
A division of General Motors, Buick was one of the first American car brands created back in 1908. It’s developed a reputation for appealing to not only wealthy car shoppers, but older ones as well.
Popular Buick models include:
- Encore. This small SUV features a sporty exterior and 138-horsepower engine.
- Enclave. The biggest SUV of the brand, the Enclave comes with a V6 engine, lots of cargo space and a roomy interior.
Founded in 1909, French carmaker Bugatti manufactures some of the most exhilarating high-performance sports cars the world has ever seen. Now owned by Volkswagen, Bugatti’s limited-production vehicles are extremely rare and highly sought-after by the rich and famous.
Popular Bugatti models include:
- Veyron. Legendary sports car with more than 1,000 hp and a top speed of over 250 mph.
- Chiron. A super sports car that produces an astonishing 1,500 hp and holds a world record for going from 0 to 249 mph in just 42 seconds.
Owned by General Motors, this iconic car brand is the epitome of luxury when it comes to US-made vehicles. Founded in 1902 in Detroit, Michigan, it’s one of the oldest car manufacturers in the world — second only to Buick among US automakers.
Popular Cadillac models include:
- XT5. This luxury midsize SUV offers a competitive starting price, smooth ride and 310-horsepower engine.
- Escalade. Featuring a 450-horsepower engine, this fullsize SUV offers impressive towing capabilities, a roomy interior and lots of cargo space.
British carmaker Caterham specializes in lightweight sports cars known for their impressive handling and performance. Founded in Caterham, Surrey, in 1973, the company’s Clubman sports car evolved from the original Lotus Seven. The United States branch of Caterham Cars imports a number of models for use on the road and the track.
Popular Caterham models include:
- Seven 270. Powered by a 1.6-liter Ford Sigma, the Seven 270 travels from 0 to 60 mph in just five seconds and has a top speed of 120 mph.
- Seven 360. Fitted with the 2.0 liter Ford Duratec, the Seven 360 travels from 0 to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds and has a top speed of 130 mph.
- Seven 420. The 2.0 liter Ford Duratec engine powers the Seven 420 from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds and helps it reach a top speed of 136 mph.
There are few American car brands more iconic than Chevrolet. Founded in 1911, this world-renowned division of General Motors is known for its premium SUVs, pickup trucks and sports cars.
Popular Chevrolet models include:
- Silverado. This big and brash pickup truck comes with plenty of grunt.
- Tahoe. A large SUV powered by a 5.3L V8 engine.
- Corvette. This iconic sports car features a high level of performance that makes you feel like you’re on the race track.
Founded in 1925 as one of the Big Three automobile manufacturers in the country, Chrysler is known for its sleek and durable minivans and sedans that won’t break the bank. You can buy a new model almost anywhere nationwide.
Popular Chrysler models include:
- 300. A luxury, family-friendly sedan with an extensive range of standard inclusions.
- Pacifica. A sleek minivan with a V6 engine and 287 horsepower.
First founded in 1900 as an auto part supplier in Detroit, Dodge Brothers Company started manufacturing automobiles itself in 1914. Today, Dodge is known for its stylish minivans, trucks and sports cars.
Popular Dodge models include:
- Journey. A crossover SUV with a range of practical features and an optional third row of seating.
- Challenger. This muscular sports car features all-speed traction control and ventilated seating to make your driving experience as smooth as can be.
- Durango. A sturdy SUV charged with a V8 engine that can tow up to 8,700 lbs.
Ferrari is arguably one of the most famous car manufacturers in the world. The renowned “prancing horse” badge can trace its roots back to 1939, when Enzo Ferrari founded the now-legendary carmaker out of Alfa Romeo’s race division. Along with its proud history in Formula 1 racing, Ferrari has continued to produce iconic high-performance vehicles right up to the present day.
Popular Ferrari models include:
- 812 Superfast. This front-mid engine V12 flagship produces 588 kW of power and goes from o to 60 mph in 2.8 seconds.
- Portofino. A convertible supercar with the good looks and performance you’d expect from a Ferrari.
- 488 Pista. This two-door sports car comes with a V8 engine and an iconic Ferrari appearance.
Founded in Turin in 1899, Fiat has been one of Italy’s best-selling carmakers for more than a century. Now part of the Italian-American Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Alliance, Fiat produces small, medium and mid-sized hatches, SUVs and also light commercial vans.
Popular Fiat models include:
- 500. Cute little hatch available in a huge range of color combinations.
- 500C. Good-looking hatch packed with state-of-the-art features and technology.
- 500X. Five-seat, four-door SUV based on the 500 platform.
Henry Ford and the company he founded in Michigan in 1903 will forever be linked to the history of the automobile. To this day, Ford still offers a large range of hatches, sedans, SUVs and light commercial vehicles to drivers throughout the country.
Popular Ford models include:
- Fiesta. The durable sedan that you can rely on to haul your family through your next road trip.
- Mustang. The legendary sports car with a combo of speed and style that’s too cool for the movies.
- Ecosport. A roomy, five-seat SUV with leather-trimmed seats and a 4G LTE WiFi hotspot.
Hyundai’s luxury car brand, Genesis was recently founded in 2015 and only offers three sedan models. However, it has plans to expand its lineup with an electric sports car and crossover in the near future.
Popular Genesis models include:
- G80. This high-class sedan offers an impressive array of standard tech and safety features and is powered by a 420-horsepower V8 engine.
- G90. This smaller sedan offers the same 420-horsepower V8 engine, but comes with sportier handling and high safety ratings.
Founded in 1911, General Motors Company (GMC) offers a full line of luxury cars, trucks and SUVs.
Popular GMC models include:
- Sierra. One of most luxurious trucks on the market, the Sierra features a roomy interior, smooth ride and 420-horsepower engine.
- Terrain. This compact SUV comes with a luxurious interior, spacious seats and the option of all- or front-wheel drive.
Honda Motor Company doesn’t just manufacture cars — it also builds aircrafts, motorcycles and even power equipment. Founded in Japan in 1946, it started producing cars in 1963.
Fast-forward more than half a century and the brand has built a reputation for impressive build quality, the latest safety features and overall reliability. Its vehicle range includes small and medium hatches, sedans, SUVs, hybrids and minivans.
Popular Honda models include:
- HR-V. A small SUV with front-wheel drive, a range of trim levels and a four-cylinder engine.
- Civic. The worldwide bestseller boasts eye-catching styling and is available as a sedan or hatch.
- CR-V. The ever-popular SUV known for its interior finish and high level of build quality.
This South Korean automotive giant was founded in 1947 and is now the fourth largest car manufacturer in the world. Since 1986, it’s earned a reputation as a cheap and cheerful brand. And its significant improvements in quality and refinement has turned it into a favorite among new car buyers.
Its range of vehicles includes sporty coupes, hatches, small and medium sedans, SUVs, minivans and even light commercial vehicles.
Popular Hyundai models include:
- Tucson. A practical mid-sized SUV that’s taken sales charts by storm in recent years.
- Santa Fe. Hyundai’s most advanced SUV, this model features wireless phone charging pads and Smart Cruise Control that maintains a safe distance from other vehicles.
- Accent. A small car with entry-level pricing, good fuel economy and suspension tuned for tough roads.
Founded in 1989, Infiniti is Nissan’s luxury vehicle division. It offers an extensive range of sedans, coupes, convertibles, SUVs and electric hybrids to suit the needs of a variety of drivers.
Popular Infiniti models include:
- Q50. A sleek sports car with distinctive good looks and a high level of refinement, with the speed of 400 horsepower to boot.
- QX30. A comfortable and aggressively styled SUV with smooth on-road handling.
- QX50. Powerful SUV packed with features and headlined by impressive aesthetics with a 5-star overall safety rating.
Established as the Swallow Sidecar Company in 1922, Jaguar rose to fame in the ’50s and ‘60s on the back of iconic Le Mans-winning race cars. It’s been through a few ups and downs since those heady days, however, having merged with Land Rover to form Jaguar Land Rover.
Popular Jaguar models include:
- XE. A medium sedan boasting classic Jaguar style and excellent handling characteristics.
- XF. This four-door sports sedan offers an impressive engine and a sleek look.
- F-Type. Two-seat, front-engined sports car available with a range of six- and eight-cylinder engines.
First produced in 1941, the Jeep became the light four-wheel-drive of choice for the United States Army and the Allies during World War II. Today, Jeep is owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, but its reputation for having a rugged off-road capability is still reflected in the range of SUVs and off-road vehicles it offers.
Popular Jeep models include:
- Cherokee. A mid-sized SUV with a distinctive appearance and good interior space and comfort.
- Grand Cherokee. A large SUV with great off-road capability and good on-road handling and comfort.
- Wrangler. Rugged, reliable and right at home off-road, the Wrangler is lacking in creature comforts.
Kia, South Korea’s second-largest car manufacturer, is minority-owned by Hyundai, the country’s largest manufacturer. Founded in 1944 as a manufacturer of steel tubing and bicycle parts, its range now includes a full range of vehicles to suit buyers of all budgets.
Popular Kia models include:
- Sorento. A stylish and versatile vehicle that won the 2019 Top Safety Pick+ Award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- Sportage. A medium-sized, five-door SUV based on the Hyundai Tucson.
- Rio. The comfy sedan that’s affordable, fun and practical.
Italian manufacturer Lamborghini produces some of the most sought-after supercars and sports cars in the world. Founded in 1963, Lamborghini is now owned by the Volkswagen Group and managed by the group’s Audi division. Though best known for its sleek and ultra-fast sports cars, Lamborghini is increasing its focus on the SUV sector in an effort to boost sales.
Popular Lamborghini models include:
- Aventador. Stunning power, excellent handling and beautiful styling are the highlights of this two-door sports car.
- Huracan. Stylish and super-quick, this replaced the Gallardo — Lamborghini’s highest-selling model ever.
Britain’s Land Rover brand is a four-wheel-drive specialist that can trace its history back to 1948. These days, Jaguar Land Rover is owned by India’s Tata Motors – quite a remarkable turn of events for this British icon. Regardless, the brand is still synonymous with go-anywhere off-road capability.
Popular Land Rover models include:
- Discovery. A large SUV that combines off-road capability with on-road comfort and refinement.
- Range Rover. The car that started the luxury 4WD craze still has impressive off-road capability.
- Range Rover Evoque. A compact Range Rover that brings its own unique luxury and style to the premium SUV market.
Lexus is Toyota’s prestige brand and has developed a reputation for producing refined, luxury vehicles. Founded in 1989, Lexus offers a range of sedans, hatches, SUVs, 4WD wagons and sports cars to drivers nationwide.
Popular Lexus models include:
- IS. Good looks and unbeatable build quality are hallmarks of this performance sedan.
- RC. Stylish sports coupe designed to get the heart racing.
- RX. A mid-sized SUV with impressive handling and a long list of features.
Founded in 1917 as the luxury division of Ford, it was named after former President Abraham Lincoln. Over the past century, it’s expanded its line of luxury vehicles to not only include sedans, but SUVs and crossovers as well.
Popular Lincoln models include:
- MKX. This midsize SUV boasts a V6 2L turbocharged engine and above-average safety and reliability ratings.
- MKC. The smallest SUV in Lincoln’s lineup, the MKC’s greatest asset is its low starting price. And its smooth, buttery ride doesn’t hurt, either.
- Navigator. One of the most iconic SUVs in America, the Lincoln Navigator features a 450-horsepower engine, front-wheel drive and a ridiculously spacious interior — both for passengers and cargo.
This iconic British sports car manufacturer was established in 1952 and built a reputation for building stylish cars known for their light weight and excellent handling. Ownership of the classic marque has changed hands several times since the 1980s, with Lotus coming under the control of China’s Geely in 2017.
Popular Lotus models include:
- Evora 400. A fast, comfortable and good-looking sports car with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that can hit a top speed of 186 mph.
- Evora GT. This sleek and fast tourer with excellent performance makes you feel like you’re on the race track.
This Italian luxury car manufacturer was founded in Bologna in 1914. It has a reputation for combining interior refinement and comfort with a high level of performance. Purchased by Fiat in 1993, it now comes under the ownership umbrella of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, but still remains known for its range of high-end vehicles.
Popular Maserati models include:
- Ghibli. A powerful and refined mid-sized sedan that offers plenty of driving enjoyment.
- Quattroporte. Beautiful inside and out, this ultra-luxury sedan turns heads everywhere it goes.
- GranTurismo. A sports coupe that combines high-level performance with an impressive level of comfort.
Founded in 1920 with a history of manufacturing machine tools and auto rickshaws, Mazda even produced weaponry for the Japanese military in World War II. Its first cars rolled off the production line in the 1960s, and today it’s known for producing a wide range of high-quality and reasonably priced vehicles.
Popular Mazda models include:
- CX-3. A dazzling SUV with blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alerts to ensure your drive is smooth and safe.
- Mazda3. This is available as a small-sized sedan and hatchback with great handling and a long list of standard features.
- MX-5 Miata. A lightweight and fast roadster with a retro feel.
The Mercedes-Benz badge has long been associated with the highest levels of automotive engineering and quality. Founded in the 1880s and owned by Germany’s Daimler AG, the three-pointed star badge graces a range of prestige luxury sedans, hatches, wagons, coupes, roadsters, sports cars and even SUVs.
Popular Mercedes-Benz models include:
- C-Class. Well-equipped and easy on the eye, the C-Class is available as a sedan, estate, coupe or cabriolet.
- CLA-Class. A four-door coupe, the CLA-Class features advanced safety technology and excellent dynamics.
- GLC. This stylish and efficient vehicle is available as a coupe or SUV.
England’s Mini specializes in stylish, zippy small cars — and there are few vehicles more closely associated with the swinging ‘60s than this iconic marque. Originally owned by the British Motor Corporation, Mini is now a subsidiary of German manufacturer BMW. Despite the change in ownership, Mini is still famous for its legendary styling and agile-handling vehicles.
Popular Mini models include:
- Cooper. One of the most famous cars in the world, it has all the modern creature comforts we’ve come to love from Mini.
- Mini Convertible. A cool convertible known for its fun driving characteristics.
- Countryman. A fuel-efficient Mini designed to carry the whole family in comfort.
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation can trace its automotive origins back to 1917 and Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Co.’s introduction of the Mitsubishi Model A, the first series-production vehicle to come out of Japan. In modern times, Mitsubishi is now one-third owned by Nissan and produces a complete range of passenger vehicles. From sedans and hatches to SUVs, light-commercial vehicles and even hybrid models, there are vehicles in the Mitsubishi range to suit a wide variety of drivers.
Popular Mitsubishi models include:
- Outlander. A tough SUV with safety alerts for blind spots and forward collision.
- Mirage. A small affordable SUV designed with city use in mind.
- Eclipse. A sporty SUV with advanced all-wheel control to ensure stability for all types of roads.
Japan’s Nissan Motor Company was founded in 1933 and today forms part of the Renault-Nissan Alliance. As a result, the French carmaker holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan.
Nissan’s vehicle range is comprehensive, including small and mid-sized passenger cars, SUVs of all shapes and sizes, high-performance coupes and roadsters, and light commercial vehicles. It even sells the fully electric Leaf hatch, a car designed with the environment in mind.
Popular Nissan models include:
- Altima. Armed with the world’s first VC-turbo engine and all-wheel drive, this sedan will carry the whole family with speed and style.
- Rogue. Versatile mid-sized SUV available with five seats and safety alerts ranging from blind spot warning to rear automatic braking.
- Titan. A sturdy pickup truck with a four-sided fully boxed frame that can haul more than 9,000 lbs.
German marque Porsche has long been synonymous with high-performance sports cars, but in recent years has also developed a strong following for its luxury SUVs. Founded in Stuttgart in 1931, Porsche is now owned by the Volkswagen Group. If you’re looking for a high-end, high-performance coupe, convertible, sedan or SUV, a Porsche model may very well be near the top of your shopping list.
Popular Porsche models include:
- 911. A legendary sports car famous for its nimble handling and memorable driving experience.
- Macan. Luxury all-wheel-drive SUV with plenty of engine options — and plenty of power.
- Cayenne. A large five-seat SUV that saved Porsche from oblivion when it was introduced in the 1990s.
A subsidiary of the Italian-American car brand Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ram was established in 2010 and features a lineup of fullsize pickup trucks, cars ans vans.
Popular Ram models include:
- Ram 1500. Ranked number one in fullsize pickup trucks by US News, the Ram 1500 features impressive towing capability, a roomy interior and powerful V8 engine.
Owned by BMW, this British automaker offers some of the most luxurious cars in the world. With around 90% of each car made by hand, this brand is the epitome of opulence and elegance.
Popular Rolls Royce models include:
- Phantom. This fullsize luxury saloon car features a 563-horsepower engine, smooth steering and a decked-out interior.
- Cullinan. Rolls Royce’s first ever SUV saw the light of day in 2018 and is considered the most luxurious SUV ever created.
This German automaker is partly owned by Mercedes Benz and Geely. Its cars are known for their fuel efficiency, unique design and compact build.
Popular Smart models include:
- Fortwo. Though not the highest rated compact car on the market, it offers good fuel economy and easy maneuverability.
Founded in Japan in 1953, Subaru is named after the Pleiades star cluster. Innovation and technology are hallmarks of the Subaru range, with the carmaker famous for its use of boxer engines and symmetrical all-wheel drive. Though its sporty and super-fast WRX has turned a few heads in its time, Subaru’s range of sedans and wagons have also proved to be big hits with casual buyers.
Popular Subaru models include:
- Outback. A practical off-road SUV packed with creature comforts.
- Impreza. Available in sedan and five-door body styles, this long-lasting vehicle is a 2019 IIHS Top Safety Pick+.
- WRX. This turbocharged all-wheel drive sedan offers a whole lot more performance than its price tag would suggest.
Based in Palo Alto, California and founded in 2003, this relatively new American automaker specializes in electric cars. In fact, as of September 2019, it’s one of the best-selling plug-in passenger car manufacturers in the world.
Popular Tesla models include:
- Model 3. One of the most popular electric sedan in the US, it gets between 116 and 133 MPGe depending on the trim.
- Model X. This electric SUV features all-wheel drive, loads of tech features and up to a 325-mile driving range.
Founded in Japan in 1937, Toyota has a truly global footprint and is the world’s largest car manufacturer. Famous for build quality and reliability, Toyota’s model range includes everything from hatchbacks and sedans to SUVs and hybrid electric vehicles.
Popular Toyota models include:
- Camry. The ever-popular family sedan known for its safety and impressive build quality.
- Corolla. A safe and reliable small car with a 5-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Tacoma. This tough, rugged pickup is known for its off-road capability and 6,800-lb. towing capacity.
This famous German marque was founded in 1937 as the maker of “The People’s Car,” and today it’s grown to become the world’s second largest car manufacturer. Known for its innovative and exciting engines combined with groundbreaking design, Volkswagen is also known for its affordable prices.
Popular Volkswagen models include:
- Golf. The sporty, enjoyable and feature-packed hatchback with a 5-star safety rating from NHTSA.
- Jetta. A fuel-efficient and compact sedan loaded with features.
- Beetle. The iconic small car that’s both sleek and retro.
For what this Swedish carmaker may lack in pizzazz, it certainly makes up for with impressive build quality, enviable durability and innovative safety features. Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Gothenburg, Volvo was sold to Ford in 1999 and then bought by China’s Geely Holding Group in 2010. The luxury carmaker has consistently secured a reputation for its reliability and longevity.
Popular Volvo models include:
- XC90. This luxury seven-seat SUV stands as Volvo’s flagship model.
- XC60. A mid-sized family SUV designed to take you and the kids just about anywhere.
- V90. Distinctive design and an impressive list of features make this luxury wagon a popular choice.
Whether you want to buy a fancy sports car to speed off into the night or an SUV big enough to load up for a road trip, you’ll still need to figure out a way to pay for it. If you want to know what the top-selling brands are in the US, you can read our most up-to-date list. Read our guide to car loans to learn how they work and compare different options.
More guides on Finder
Review: FTX US cryptocurrency exchange
What you need to know about using FTX US, including fees, available cryptocurrencies and what payment methods are available.
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Best business credit cards for 2021
Here are our top picks for 2021.
Sigue international money transfers review
Sigue offers speedy money transfers to 50+ countries, but you have to set up a transfer to see the transaction fees.
Sites like Mercari
Looking for an alternative to Mercari? Here are some worthy competitors that offer high-end brands at steep discounts.
Best cashback credit cards
The top cards often have cashback rewards of 5% or more. But which one is the best for you depends on how you spend.
Best 0% APR credit cards
Our top picks for cards with zero intro APR in 2021.
Best airline credit cards of 2021
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
Ask an Expert