Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Polestar 1 insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Polestar 1
Get the cheapest quotes for your Polestar 1
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your Polestar 1
What factors affect insurance for the Polestar 1?Insurance rates for the Polestar 1 are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the 1 compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Polestar 1 is a sedan, which tend to be cheaper to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with hybrid engines are usually slightly more expensive to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a sedan, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New 1s come with a 48 months / 50,000 miles warranty from Polestar plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Polestar is offering reduced prices on 36-month leases.
What discounts does the Polestar 1 qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Polestar 1 if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount