Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Get the cheapest quotes for your Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your A-Class
What factors affect insurance for the Mercedes-Benz A-Class?Since theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors can vary between makes and models, your choice of vehicle has a direct impact on the amount you pay for auto insurance. Here’s how the Mercedes-Benz A-Class compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is a sedan, which tend to be cheaper to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a sedan, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New A-Classs come with a 3 years / 90,000 miles warranty from Mercedes-Benz plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Mercedes-Benz is offering . You can also find other financing deals from Mercedes-Benz by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the A-Class qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Mercedes-Benz A-Class if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Mercedes-Benz A-Class safety and reliability ratingsThe Mercedes-Benz A-Class scores unrated from the NHTSA, which means its safety is relatively low. However, models of this make generally have low safety ratings, which tends to drive up insurance rates. Cars with high safety ratings are usually cheaper to insure because they're easier to repair and safer in a car crash.
Compare the A-Class to similar carsFind out how other Mercedes-Benz models compare or explore vehicles similar to the A-Class . Compare all car makes and models
Bottom lineThe Mercedes-Benz A-Class is a sedan with low theft rates and average maintenance, making it expensiveto insure. Compare car insurance quotes to find the best price for the coverage you need for your Mercedes-Benz A-Class.
Read more on this topic
Kia Mohave insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Kia Mohave.
Kia Niro insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Kia Niro.
Is online driver’s ed worth it? Pick the right online driver’s ed program and learn how long it takes to complete one.
Ferrari F8 Tributo insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Ferrari F8 Tributo.
Compare Plymouth Rock vs Progressive car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Plymouth Rock or Progressive?
Compare Ameriprise vs State Farm car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Ameriprise or State Farm?
Polestar 2 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Polestar 2.
Compare Root vs Progressive car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Root or Progressive?
Compare Root vs Geico car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Root or Geico?
Polestar 1 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Polestar 1.