This article contains links to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive a commission when you click or make a purchase using our site. Learn more about how we make money.
Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Get the cheapest quotes for your Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your A-Class
What factors affect insurance for the Mercedes-Benz A-Class?Since theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors can vary between makes and models, your choice of vehicle has a direct impact on the amount you pay for auto insurance. Here’s how the Mercedes-Benz A-Class compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is a sedan, which tend to be cheaper to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a sedan, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New A-Classs come with a 3 years / 90,000 miles warranty from Mercedes-Benz plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Mercedes-Benz is offering . You can also find other financing deals from Mercedes-Benz by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the A-Class qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Mercedes-Benz A-Class if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount