Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Lotus 3-Eleven car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring a limited-production sports car.
This topless sports car gets you going fast on the road and track, but it also raises insurance rates. It’s average rates is around $464 monthly or $5,568 annually. However, rates are comparable to other sports cars like Maseratis, which hover around $5,000 per year, or Ferraris at $9,600 to $12,000. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- Car accident statistics
Find out which states have the most and the least deadly car accidents per vehicle miles driven.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Your stimulus check could pay for a down payment on a car – is that a good idea?
With $1,400 or more coming to most Americans’ wallets, here’s how you can fund your car down payment and save money on your loan.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- 2020 shakes up the car insurance industry in a good way
A company you’ve never heard of just made it to the top for customer satisfaction. Here’s who did what to better serve their customers.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review July 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.