Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Lexus GS insurance insurance
Average Lexus GS insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Lexus GS is $220 a month — or $2,640 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- What does renters insurance cover?
Renters insurance is a low-cost way to make sure your personal belongings are protected.
- Compare hatchback insurance
Take advantage of the hatchback’s body style and economy engine to save on your insurance.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Noblr car insurance review
Noblr car insurance offers monthly premium discounts based on your safe driving habits.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Virginia
This colonial state has a history of low-cost bike insurance, but also bike theft.
- How to buy life insurance for your spouse
You can purchase a life insurance policy for your husband or wife — if you meet two conditions.
- Life insurance companies in Texas 2021
Discover reputable life insurance companies available in Texas. Compare providers that can offer great rates, riders and policy features.
- How to find the safest car for your family
Pick a ride that protects those who matter most to you.
- Kentucky Farm Bureau car insurance review
Membership benefits extend beyond car insurance with this provider, even if coverage options are limited.
- Compare car insurance for used cars
How to get low rates and find savings without cutting yourself short on coverage.