Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Land Rover Discovery insurance rates
Average Land Rover Discovery insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Land Rover Discovery is a high $227 a month — or $2,724 a year. With a base price of $49,990, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is a slightly above average 5.4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Compare hybrid insurance
Hybrids have great fuel economy, but can cost more to repair and insure.
- Compare convertible insurance
Your convertible may be less expensive to insure than you think.
- Compare SUV insurance
SUVs are generally affordable to insure, but rates will vary by make and model.
- Cars owned by celebrities and what it would take to own them yourself
Driving like a star could mean buying the hottest supercar or a nonchalant Prius.
- Auto manufacturers that sell cars in the US
Get the lowdown on 30+ automakers and what they have to offer.
- How to insure and store your car collection
Every car needs to be insured — but not necessarily under the same policy.
- Compare electric car insurance
Compare cheap insurance for your electric car and find ways to save.
- How to finance a Land Rover
Invest in a luxury SUV you can take from the streets to the trails.
- Why did my car insurance rates go up?
Notice a jump in your monthly premiums? Find out why and how to prevent rising rates.