Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Jaguar F-Pace car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring your Jaguar F-Pace
While this luxury SUV isn't cheap to insure, its rates are lower than other luxury vehicles and it includes safety features that may net you a discount. The F-Pace crossover SUV has an average insurance rate of $201 per month or $2,412 per year. Compared to the annual national average of $1,426, the F-Pace insurance rate is nearly $1,000 more expensive. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Combined life insurance review August 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- Investing in insurance stocks
Benefits and drawbacks of investing in insurance stocks.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.