Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Jaguar F-Pace car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring your Jaguar F-Pace
Compare car insurance quotes
Enter your ZIP code below and click Compare to see the cheapest rates in your area.
While this luxury SUV isn’t cheap to insure, its rates are lower than other luxury vehicles and it includes safety features that may net you a discount. The F-Pace crossover SUV has an average insurance rate of $201 per month or $2,412 per year. Compared to the annual national average of $1,426, the F-Pace insurance rate is nearly $1,000 more expensive.
Our top pick: Progressive
Discover coverage that’s broader than competitors, valuable discounts up to 30% off and perks like shrinking deductibles that reward no claims.
- Top-rated insurer with 80 years of experience.
- Easy online sign-up and reporting.
- Multiple discounts available.
- Transparent quoting.
- Top-rated insurer
- Online quotes & claims
- Bundle and save
Compare insurance for yourJaguar F-Pace
Car insurance rates for Jaguar F-Pace
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
How do I compare insurance for the F-Pace?
Keep the following characteristics in mind when comparing insurance:
- Body type. The Jaguar F-Pace is a luxury crossover SUV. Its bigger size makes it a bit more expensive to insure than a sedan, but less than other luxury vehicles.
- Fuel. The F-Pace is rated at a solid 26 mpg for city driving and 33 mpg on the highway.
- Maintenance. Maintenance and repairs can be costly, especially if you prefer a Jaguar specialist. However, all 2016 and newer Jaguar cars come with a complimentary maintenance plan.
- Coverage. You can go with standard coverage or consider optional coverages like comprehensive, loan/lease gap and uninsured/underinsured motorist. Also, consider luxury car insurance, which often allows for higher limits and agreed value coverage.
- Warranty. This car comes with a standard 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty. That includes a maintenance plan covering the same time frame or mileage.
Why is insurance so expensive for the Jaguar F-Pace?
The Jaguar F-Pace costs more to insure because owners may prefer a Jaguar specialist for repairs which drives up the cost. Also, a high value car means insurers will need to prepare for higher replacement costs.
Does the Jaguar F-Pace qualify for discounts?
The F-Pace’s extensive safety features may help you find discounts on car insurance:
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic stability control
- Roll stability control
- Lane-keeping assist
- Parking sensors
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Reverse traffic detection
- Low tire pressure warning
- Backup camera
Why are insurance rates so high for the Jaguar F-Pace?
Though still less than those of many other luxury vehicles, the F-Pace’s insurance premiums are above average. A few reasons for that include:
- Higher sale price. The F-Pace starts in the $40,000-range. That means the car will cost more to repair or replace during an accident.
- Increased coverage. You may choose extra protection for your luxury vehicle. The tradeoff is a bit higher insurance premium.
- Specialized repairs. This British luxury car may need specialized parts or mechanics to perform repairs.
- Bigger body size. Compared to a sedan, the SUV features a bigger body size that can do more damage during an accident.
How reliable is the Jaguar F-Pace?
This vehicle doesn’t have any official reliability ratings and has included multiple recalls in its short life. Owners have given mixed reviews on online forums, suggesting that this model has a few kinks to work out.
- Safety. The F-pace isn’t rated by top safety organizations. That’s likely due to the vehicle being a new model on the market.
- Reliability. This SUV doesn’t have any reliability ratings yet. However, F-Pace owners seem to have mixed reviews at both ends, according to reviews on Edmunds and other review sites. Some love the vehicle’s reliability, while others have had problems from the start. Jaguar may still be working out the kinks with this model.
- Recalls. The F-Pace has had several recalls, including those for a blank instrument cluster, leaking fuel rail end caps, an improperly attached high-pressure fuel pump and a driveshaft that’s too short.
The Jaguar F-Pace combines a stately body type and luxury style, though there’s little data on its reliability.
Frequently asked questions about the F-Pace
Read more on this topic
Aston Martin DBX insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Aston Martin DBX.
GoAuto car insurance review August 2020 Pocket an option for SR-22 coverage, but you might be compromising on service.
Compare the best auto and renters insurance bundles The best companies blend wide auto and renters coverage, free perks and strong value.
Compare RV rental insurance Most rental companies build in some coverage, but make sure you have enough before getting in the cockpit.
Honda Passport car insurance rates The Honda Passport’s high safety ratings and antitheft package may discount your insurance.
Ford Bronco car insurance rates The Bronco’s off-roading performance may mean an increased car insurance premium. But its safety features could be an upside.
Electra Meccanica Solo car insurance rates Insuring the new Electra Meccanica Solo presents a unique challenge.
States with the strictest driving laws If you're relaxed behind the wheel, you'll want to steer clear of these states with the strictest driving laws.
Compare the best bundling insurance companies for 2020 Your top choices for pairing the best savings, options and service when buying multiple insurance policies.
Does car insurance cover PTSD after a car accident? How to make a car insurance claim for mental or emotional injuries after a car accident.
Ask an Expert