We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Jaguar E-Pace car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring your Jaguar E-Pace
Compare car insurance quotes
Enter your ZIP code below and click Compare to see the cheapest rates in your area.
The Jaguar E-Pace — a compact SUV — doesn’t have much data on its running costs, safety or reliability. What it does have, however, is a long list of safety features that could qualify for discounts. Plus, you can let Jaguar pick up the tab on maintenance needs for five years with its complimentary maintenance plan.
How much does E-Pace car insurance cost?
The Jaguar E-Pace has an average insurance cost of $156 per month, or $1,872 per year. That’s $446 more than the national average of $1,426 per year, but it’s also one of the cheaper Jaguars to insure.
- Rewards for safe drivers
- Basic to comprehensive
- Your own dedicated agent
Our top pick: Allstate
Enjoy having your own dedicated agent to help you get the best discounts and coverage.
- Rewards for safe drivers, good students and more
- Get your own dedicated insurance agent
Compare insurance for your Jaguar E-Pace
Jaguar E-Pace average insurance costs
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
How do I compare insurance for the E-Pace?
This luxury compact SUV is one of the cheaper luxury cars to insure, with a reasonable price tag and smaller frame. In addition, you’ll receive a 5-year maintenance plan to keep the vehicle in good running condition.
- Body type. The Jaguar E-Pace is a luxury compact SUV. Smaller SUVs are one of the cheapest body types to insure, giving you an edge over other luxury vehicles.
- Fuel. This car is rated for 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway — a moderate fuel efficiency for an SUV.
- Maintenance. Maintenance and repairs can be pricier than the average SUV when going to a Jaguar specialist.
- Coverage. You can opt for standard coverage on your E-Pace if you wish. However, it is a luxury vehicle that could benefit from luxury car insurance. Some optional coverage to look for: agreed value, comprehensive, loan/lease gap and uninsured/underinsured motorist.
- Warranty. This car comes with a standard 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty. Plus, you’ll receive five years of free maintenance at no extra cost.
Does the Jaguar E-Pace qualify for discounts?
The E-Pace comes with multiple safety features that you may be able to use for an insurance discount. Some features come standard with the vehicle and others are optional. These features include:
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic stability control
- Lane-keeping assist
- Parking sensors
- Blind spot assistance
- High-speed emergency braking
- Low tire pressure warning
- Back-up camera
- Forward collision warning
- Adaptive cruise control
Why are insurance rates above average for the E-Pace?
For a luxury car, the E-Pace has relatively low rates. However, its premium is still above the national average for several reasons:
- Higher MSRP. While the E-Pace stands on the lower end of luxury car pricing, it does still start around $40,000 MSRP. That cost means a slightly higher premium to cover car repairs or replacement during an accident.
- More coverage. You may choose luxury car insurance, optional coverage or higher policy limits. All of these will raise your insurance rate.
- Repair costs. The E-Pace’s European parts may increase the cost of repairs, thus raising your premium.
How reliable is the Jaguar E-Pace?
The E-Pace has included a few bumps in its first year, resulting in several recalls. It doesn’t have enough data yet for safety or reliability ratings. So far, though, car owners have had few public complaints.
- Safety. This vehicle is not yet rated by the IIHS or NHTSA. This fact is likely due to its newness on the market.
- Reliability. The car doesn’t have reliability ratings as of yet. However, few complaints have been made on customer review sites.
- Recalls. The car does have several recalls, including leaking fuel rail end caps and improperly installed front brake hoses.
The E-Pace is a new addition to the compact SUV market, so there’s little information about the car’s safety, reliability and repair needs. But your insurance rates should be on the low end for this luxury SUV.
Frequently asked questions about the E-Pace
Which car insurance provider is best for me?
Looking to save on car insurance? Answer these three questions to find a provider that best fits your needs and budget.
Question 1 of 2
Based on your answers, check out:
Ask an Expert