Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Jaguar E-Pace car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring your Jaguar E-Pace
Compare car insurance quotes
Enter your ZIP code below and click Compare to see the cheapest rates in your area.
The Jaguar E-Pace — a compact SUV — doesn’t have much data on its running costs, safety or reliability. What it does have, however, is a long list of safety features that could qualify for discounts. Plus, you can let Jaguar pick up the tab on maintenance needs for five years with its complimentary maintenance plan.
How much does E-Pace car insurance cost?
The Jaguar E-Pace has an average insurance cost of $156 per month, or $1,872 per year. That’s $446 more than the national average of $1,426 per year, but it’s also one of the cheaper Jaguars to insure.
Discover coverage that’s broader than competitors, valuable discounts up to 30% off and perks like shrinking deductibles that reward no claims.
- Broad coverage, including for custom car parts or ridesharing
- Transparent pricing tools that help you buy within budget
- Accident forgiveness on small claims or for staying claim-free
- Stack a variety of discounts for multiple cars, autopay or homeownership
Compare insurance for your Jaguar E-Pace
Jaguar E-Pace average insurance costs
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
How do I compare insurance for the E-Pace?
This luxury compact SUV is one of the cheaper luxury cars to insure, with a reasonable price tag and smaller frame. In addition, you’ll receive a 5-year maintenance plan to keep the vehicle in good running condition.
- Body type. The Jaguar E-Pace is a luxury compact SUV. Smaller SUVs are one of the cheapest body types to insure, giving you an edge over other luxury vehicles.
- Fuel. This car is rated for 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway — a moderate fuel efficiency for an SUV.
- Maintenance. Maintenance and repairs can be pricier than the average SUV when going to a Jaguar specialist.
- Coverage. You can opt for standard coverage on your E-Pace if you wish. However, it is a luxury vehicle that could benefit from luxury car insurance. Some optional coverage to look for: agreed value, comprehensive, loan/lease gap and uninsured/underinsured motorist.
- Warranty. This car comes with a standard 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty. Plus, you’ll receive five years of free maintenance at no extra cost.
Does the Jaguar E-Pace qualify for discounts?
The E-Pace comes with multiple safety features that you may be able to use for an insurance discount. Some features come standard with the vehicle and others are optional. These features include:
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic stability control
- Lane-keeping assist
- Parking sensors
- Blind spot assistance
- High-speed emergency braking
- Low tire pressure warning
- Back-up camera
- Forward collision warning
- Adaptive cruise control
Why are insurance rates above average for the E-Pace?
For a luxury car, the E-Pace has relatively low rates. However, its premium is still above the national average for several reasons:
- Higher MSRP. While the E-Pace stands on the lower end of luxury car pricing, it does still start around $40,000 MSRP. That cost means a slightly higher premium to cover car repairs or replacement during an accident.
- More coverage. You may choose luxury car insurance, optional coverage or higher policy limits. All of these will raise your insurance rate.
- Repair costs. The E-Pace’s European parts may increase the cost of repairs, thus raising your premium.
How reliable is the Jaguar E-Pace?
The E-Pace has included a few bumps in its first year, resulting in several recalls. It doesn’t have enough data yet for safety or reliability ratings. So far, though, car owners have had few public complaints.
- Safety. This vehicle is not yet rated by the IIHS or NHTSA. This fact is likely due to its newness on the market.
- Reliability. The car doesn’t have reliability ratings as of yet. However, few complaints have been made on customer review sites.
- Recalls. The car does have several recalls, including leaking fuel rail end caps and improperly installed front brake hoses.
The E-Pace is a new addition to the compact SUV market, so there’s little information about the car’s safety, reliability and repair needs. But your insurance rates should be on the low end for this luxury SUV.
Frequently asked questions about the E-Pace
Read more on this topic
Audi S4 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Audi S4.
Aston Martin DBX insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Aston Martin DBX.
GoAuto car insurance review August 2020 Pocket an option for SR-22 coverage, but you might be compromising on service.
Compare the best auto and renters insurance bundles The best companies blend wide auto and renters coverage, free perks and strong value.
Compare RV rental insurance Most rental companies build in some coverage, but make sure you have enough before getting in the cockpit.
Honda Passport car insurance rates The Honda Passport’s high safety ratings and antitheft package may discount your insurance.
Ford Bronco car insurance rates The Bronco’s off-roading performance may mean an increased car insurance premium. But its safety features could be an upside.
Electra Meccanica Solo car insurance rates Insuring the new Electra Meccanica Solo presents a unique challenge.
States with the strictest driving laws If you're relaxed behind the wheel, you'll want to steer clear of these states with the strictest driving laws.
Compare the best bundling insurance companies for 2020 Your top choices for pairing the best savings, options and service when buying multiple insurance policies.
Ask an Expert