Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Hyundai Kona car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring this crossover SUV
The average cost to insure a Hyundai Kona is $1,464 per year, which is lower than similar crossover SUVs. For example, the Honda HR-V stands at $1,764 per year, and the Kia Soul is $2,112 on average. The Kona’s safety features, reliability and low maintenance costs could also help you get a lower premium. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review July 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Compare bus conversion insurance
Find and qualify for the right type of policy when living in a skoolie.
- Life insurance for people with anxiety
Having anxiety might result in higher life insurance rates, but you can get coverage with most companies.
- Root home insurance review July 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- Life insurance for teachers
Find out if you have enough life insurance before returning to the classroom.
- Does car insurance cover PTSD after a car accident?
How to make a car insurance claim for mental or emotional injuries after a car accident.