Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Honda Ridgeline insurance rates
Average Honda Ridgeline insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Honda Ridgeline is $191 a month — or $2,292 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Compare bus conversion insurance
Find and qualify for the right type of policy when living in a skoolie.
- Grundy classic car insurance review July 2021
Protect your classic as well as your daily driver with steep liability coverage all on one policy.
- Senior driving stats
Compare the good and the risky sides of driving when you’re a senior.
- What is a combined single limit car insurance policy?
This type of limit applies to liability coverage, but it’s most common with commercial car insurance.
- Can a teenager buy their own car?
Avoid sales traps and watch for hidden costs when shopping for a new ride.