Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Honda Insight car insurance rates
Find the best value for this low-cost, top safety pick.
This hybrid sedan could prove easy on your insurance budget with high safety ratings, small size and low theft rates. Expect insurance rates around $158 per month or $1,836 per year. With an MSRP of $22,930, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 12%, which is higher than the national average of 4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Drivers aren’t seeing 100% of insurance savings while claims are down — Are more serious accidents to blame?
Preliminary data on fatal accidents and driving behavior could explain why drivers haven’t seen higher insurance refunds.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- 5 ways COVID-19 may have helped you buy a car
Navigate car deals and a wavering market if you’re buying a ride during the coronavirus.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Home improvements that lower homeowners insurance
Save up to 20% on your home’s policy by improving its safety and security.
- Compare Auto Insurance
Get cheap car insurance rates.