The average insurance cost of a Honda is $161 a month, or $1,933 a year. The manufacturer’s vehicles are affordable and generally very safe, which keeps insurance premiums down. However, some Honda models are more likely to be targeted by car thieves, which raises premiums. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Teen driving statistics
Are teen car crashes getting better or worse compared to past years?
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Citi savings account interest rates for 2021
An online savings account with a tiered interest model but not-so-competitive rates.
- Combined life insurance review July 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.