Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Genesis GV80 car insurance rates
A luxury ride with the reasonable insurance rates of a crossover.
The GV80 midsize luxury crossover is expected to cost less to insure than full-size SUVs. The average insurance cost for a similar model is $180 a month, or $2,160 a year, about $860 more than the national average. With an expected base price of $50,000 MSRP new, the annual insurance cost-to-base car price ratio is 4.3%, just slightly above the national average of 4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.
- How much will I get from disability insurance?
Disability insurance typically pays out between 40% and 80% of your income, but will depend on the type of policy you have.
- How much disability insurance do I need?
You won’t be able to replace all of your income with disability insurance, but you can buy enough to cover your biggest monthly bills.
- How to buy life insurance during a recession
Learn how to choose a financially stable insurer and lock in a low rate for your policy.
- North American life insurance review
North American offers a variety of term and universal life insurance policies at competitive rates.
- Cincinnati Life Insurance review August 2021
Occasional smokers can still get cheaper nonsmoker rates with Cincinnati Life Insurance.
- How does peer to peer insurance work?
Embrace the sharing economy of insurance, paying for damage out of members’ pooled funds.
- Vantis life insurance review 2021
Vantis Life offers standard life insurance policies at competitive rates with some extras included.