Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Ford F-150 Electric insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Ford F-150 Electric
Get the cheapest quotes for your Ford F-150 Electric
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your F-150 Electric
What factors affect insurance for the Ford F-150 Electric?Insurance rates for the Ford F-150 Electric are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the F-150 Electric compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Ford F-150 Electric is a truck, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with electric engines are usually slightly more expensive to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a truck, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New F-150 Electrics come with a eight years or 100,000 miles warranty from Ford plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Ford is offering reduced prices on 36-month leases. You can also find other financing deals from Ford by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the F-150 Electric qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Ford F-150 Electric if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount