The average insurance cost for a Ford can vary a great deal depending on the model you select. You can expect to pay anywhere from $157 to $245. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from insurance companies using this profile:
- 2017 Ford
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
Here is a list of Ford models. Click on a model to find the average insurance cost, base cost of the car and where it ranks in our list of most expensive cars to insure.
Ford Car models
Find the cheapest rates
Use our magical comparison tool to find providers with the cheapest rates in your area.
Your information is secure.
- Ford was founded in 1903 — the first model was sold that same year for $850.
- Ford is the second largest family owned company in the world. Currently, a descendant of Henry Ford is the executive chairman of the company.
- Ford prices start at $14,000 and can go up to $450,000.
Companies that provide coverage for Ford
You’ll have no trouble finding insurance coverage for your new car. A wide variety of companies will insure your Ford. Compare a few below.
About the Ford brand
The Ford Motor Company was established in 1903, and was already turning a profit that same year. A few years later, Ford introduced its famous Model T car. It became one of the most best-selling cars of all time.
After acquiring Lincoln in 1922, its high-end luxury brand, Ford continued to produce many classics, including the Thunderbird, Mustang and F-150. Today, Fords are still an American favorite and one of the most popular brands on the road.
Other car brands you might want to see rates for…