The average insurance cost of a Fiat is $207 a month. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from insurance companies using this profile:
- 2017 Fiat
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
Here is a list of Fiat car models. Click on a model to find the average insurance cost, base cost of the car and where it ranks in our list of most expensive cars to insure.
Fiat car models
Find the cheapest rates
Use our magical comparison tool to find providers with the cheapest rates in your area.
Your information is secure.
- Fiat was founded in 1899 in Turin, Italy. Fiat is now the largest automotive company in Italy.
- Fiat is a market leader in Brazil. The country is the second highest producer of Fiat cars.
- In 2012, Fiat acquired a 60% stake of the Chrysler Corporation.
Companies that provide coverage for Fiat
Fiats are commonly covered by insurance providers in the US. You’ll find a wide variety of companies that will insure your Fiat. Compare a few below.
About the Fiat brand
Fiat was established in 1899 with the 3½ HP, and quickly began winning international auto races by the 1910s. The company faced difficulties after World War I but persevered and began expanding abroad in the ’30s. The company experienced a boom in the ’50s and saw a dramatic increase in production in the next decade.
Fiat continued to grow and eventually brought together the Fiat, Lancia, Autobianchi and Ferrari brands in 1979, in addition to Alfa Romeo in 1984. Fiat has won multiple Car of the Year awards throughout the years, and continues to produce innovative models to this day.
Other car brands you might want to see rates for…