Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Chrysler Pacifica insurance rates
Average Chrysler Pacifica insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Chrysler Pacifica is $132 a month — or $1,584 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review July 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Best home insurance for wildfires
Compare costs, coverage and claims for wildfire insurance, plus how to find high-risk home insurance.
- Compare van dweller insurance
Nail down the right insurance for your budget and van type, including converted vans or Sprinters.
- Compare Auto Insurance
Get cheap car insurance rates.
- Root home insurance review July 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.