Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Cadillac CTS-V insurance rates
Average Cadillac CTS-V insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Cadillac CTS-V is $170 a month — or $2,040 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- Compare hybrid insurance
Hybrids have great fuel economy, but can cost more to repair and insure.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Visa car rental insurance: How does it work?
Your Visa coverage depends on your credit card provider.
- Barclaycard car rental insurance: How does it work?
Many of the provider’s Visa and Mastercard products offer coverage.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Texas
What are the average costs, insurance requirements and best provider choices in Texas?
- Commercial van insurance
Use a van in the day-to-day running of your business? We explain why you need commercial van insurance, its benefits and how you can cut costs.
- Life insurance companies in California 2021
Life insurance is complex in California, so look for a provider that can offer the best rates, riders and policy features.