Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Cadillac CT4 insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Cadillac CT4
Get the cheapest quotes for your Cadillac CT4
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your CT4
What factors affect insurance for the Cadillac CT4?Insurance rates for the Cadillac CT4 are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the CT4 compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Cadillac CT4 is a sedan, which tend to be cheaper to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are unknown, which may increase the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Luxury trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a sedan, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New CT4s come with a 6-year/70,000-mile warranty from Cadillac plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Cadillac is offering reduced prices on 36-month leases. You can also find other financing deals from Cadillac by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the CT4 qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Cadillac CT4 if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Cadillac CT4 safety and reliability ratingsThe Cadillac CT4 scores unrated from the Consumer Reports, which means its safety is relatively high. However, models of this make generally have low safety ratings, which tends to drive up insurance rates. Cars with high safety ratings are usually cheaper to insure because they're easier to repair and safer in a car crash.
Compare the CT4 to similar carsFind out how other Cadillac models compare or explore vehicles similar to the CT4. Compare all car makes and models
Bottom lineThe Cadillac CT4 is a sedan with unknown theft rates and average maintenance, making it expensive to insure. Compare car insurance quotes to find the best price for the coverage you need for your Cadillac CT4.
Read more on this topic
Compare bus conversion insurance Find and qualify for the right type of policy when living in a skoolie.
Kia Mohave insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Kia Mohave.
Kia Niro insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Kia Niro.
Is online driver’s ed worth it? Pick the right online driver’s ed program and learn how long it takes to complete one.
Ferrari F8 Tributo insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Ferrari F8 Tributo.
Compare Plymouth Rock vs Progressive car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Plymouth Rock or Progressive?
Compare Ameriprise vs State Farm car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Ameriprise or State Farm?
Polestar 2 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Polestar 2.
Compare Root vs Progressive car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Root or Progressive?
Compare Root vs Geico car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Root or Geico?