Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Audi S4 insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Audi S4
Get the cheapest quotes for your Audi S4
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your S4
What factors affect insurance for the Audi S4?Insurance rates for the Audi S4 are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the S4 compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Audi S4 is a sedan, which tend to be cheaper to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a sedan, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New S4s come with a 4-year, 50,000 miles warranty from Audi plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Audi is offering financing through Audi Financial Services. You can also find other financing deals from Audi by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the S4 qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Audi S4 if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount