We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Aston Martin Vanquish car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring this James Bond classic.
Compare car insurance quotes
Enter your ZIP code below and click Compare to see the cheapest rates in your area.
This luxury European sports car has higher maintenance and repair costs, but extra safety features could help you save on car insurance. The average insurance rate is $510 per month or $6,120 annually — nearly $4,700 above the national average of $1,426 annually.
- Rewards for safe drivers
- Basic to comprehensive
- Your own dedicated agent
Our top pick: Allstate
Enjoy having your own dedicated agent to help you get the best discounts and coverage.
- Rewards for safe drivers, good students and more
- Get your own dedicated insurance agent
How much does Vanquish car insurance cost?
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
Compare insurance providers that cover the Aston Martin DB11
How do I compare insurance for the Vanquish?
This car’s specialized parts and high price tag may increase your insurance premium. However, you can weigh coverage options for the best rates. Adding additional coverage provides more protection for your car during an accident.
- Body type. Repairs for the Vanquish are expensive because parts often come from the UK or are difficult to find.
- Fuel. Gas mileage for the Vanquish is rated at 13 to 21 miles per gallon, making it an inefficient option for fuel economy.
- Maintenance. Basic maintenance ranges from hundreds to thousands of dollars, taking into account the cost of foreign parts.
- Theft rates. The Vanquish has no reports of theft reported in the last decade. This could help lower your rate.
- Coverage. Instead of standard coverage, consider purchasing luxury car insurance, which includes a higher limit on your policy. This special coverage will often use agreed value and let you choose the repair shop that’s best for your vehicle. You can also get standard add-ons like collision, comprehensive and underinsured/uninsured motorist.
- Insurer options. Not all insurance companies cover the Aston Martins. You may have better luck with a provider that specializes in luxury insurance.
- Warranty. Aston Martin backs this car with a three-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
Does the Aston Martin Vanquish qualify for discounts?
The Vanquish includes several safety features that could score you a safety device discount.
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Driving stability control
- Parking sensors
- Backup camera
Why is insurance so high for the Vanquish?
As you might expect, this above-average luxury car has above-average insurance rates. That’s due to several factors:
- High ticket price. The ticket price can be as high as $300,000. Your insurance company knows this means higher repair costs after an accident.
- Higher coverage. You may want higher coverage for your sports car to protect your investment in case of an accident.
- Specialized repairs. Your car may need expensive, imported parts or specialized mechanics to perform repairs.
- Convertible top. The Vanquish comes with a convertible option. Driving topless adds a bit more risk for bodily injuries.
How reliable is the Aston Martin Vanquish?
These high-end sports cars are hand built and aren’t meant for daily driving like a sedan or SUV. There are no reports out regarding its safety or reliability, but it did face some recalls, which can affect your insurance rate.
- Safety. Neither the NHTSA or IIHS have safety ratings for this vehicle. It comes with airbags, seatbelt pretensioners, a security system and stability control to prevent drivers from losing control of the car.
- Reliability. There’s not much out there to vouch for the Vanquish’s reliability. However, owners on various car forums are satisfied with its driving and maintenance requirements overall, with few citing ongoing problems.
- Recalls. Over the years, the Vanquish has seen a recurring recall on its double-locking door system. Doors that have been locked from the outside can’t be opened from inside the car. However, this issue has been resolved in recent models.
You might pay more to insure this premium sports car, but its safety features could offer some discounts. Not all insurance providers cover the Vanquish, so compare car insurance providers to find the best rate.
Need more information about insurance for other vehicles? Research another make or model.
Frequently asked questions about the Vanquish
Which car insurance provider is best for me?
Looking to save on car insurance? Answer these three questions to find a provider that best fits your needs and budget.
Question 1 of 2
Based on your answers, check out:
Read more on this topic
Noblr car insurance review Noblr car insurance offers monthly premium discounts based on your safe driving habits.
Compare carshare car insurance Make sure the free insurance offered by carshare services is enough protection for you.
Compare car insurance for self-employed drivers Self-employed drivers need to balance getting the best rates with protecting their business.
Compare Allstate car insurance discounts You could save well over 30% by taking advantage of Allstate’s numerous car insurance discounts.
Compare Liberty Mutual car insurance discounts Save extra money with Liberty Mutual by taking advantage of its numerous car insurance discounts.
Which gas should you use in your car? When should you use regular, premium or E85 gas? And what if you use the wrong kind?
How does car insurance cover additional drivers? Insurance should cover drivers listed on your policy, but double-check how your company handles unnamed drivers.
Compare car insurance with accidental death benefits An accidental death benefits rider can help cover funeral expenses after a fatal car accident.
Does driver assist technology affect car insurance? Driver assist technology won’t discount your insurance premium, but it could save your life.
Ferrari LaFerrari car insurance rates You can expect to pay a lot to buy — and insure — this hybrid hypercar from Ferrari.
Ask an Expert