Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Aston Martin DBX insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Aston Martin DBX
Get the cheapest quotes for your Aston Martin DBX
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your DBX
What factors affect insurance for the Aston Martin DBX?Since theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors can vary between makes and models, your choice of vehicle has a direct impact on the amount you pay for auto insurance. Here’s how the Aston Martin DBX compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are expensive, which typically leads to expensive insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has unknown safety ratings, which typically makes cars expensive to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a luxury SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New DBXs come with a 3-year, unlimited mileage warranty from Aston Martin plus roadside assistance, you won't need to add towing coverage to your car insurance policy.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Aston Martin is offering 3-year lease discounts on select models. You can also find other financing deals from Aston Martin by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the DBX qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Aston Martin DBX if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Aston Martin DBX safety and reliability ratingsThe Aston Martin DBX scores unrated from the NHTSA, which means its safety is relatively low. However, models of this make generally have low safety ratings, which tends to drive up insurance rates. Cars with high safety ratings are usually cheaper to insure because they're easier to repair and safer in a car crash.
Compare the DBX to similar carsFind out how other Aston Martin models compare or explore vehicles similar to the DBX . Compare all car makes and models
Bottom lineThe Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV with low theft rates and expensive maintenance, making it expensiveto insure. Compare car insurance quotes to find the best price for the coverage you need for your Aston Martin DBX.
Read more on this topic
BMW X2 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your BMW X2.
Compare Safeco vs State Farm car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Safeco or State Farm?
Audi S4 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Audi S4.
GoAuto car insurance review August 2020 Pocket an option for SR-22 coverage, but you might be compromising on service.
Compare the best auto and renters insurance bundles The best companies blend wide auto and renters coverage, free perks and strong value.
Compare RV rental insurance Most rental companies build in some coverage, but make sure you have enough before getting in the cockpit.
Honda Passport car insurance rates The Honda Passport’s high safety ratings and antitheft package may discount your insurance.
Ford Bronco car insurance rates The Bronco’s off-roading performance may mean an increased car insurance premium. But its safety features could be an upside.
Electra Meccanica Solo car insurance rates Insuring the new Electra Meccanica Solo presents a unique challenge.
States with the strictest driving laws If you're relaxed behind the wheel, you'll want to steer clear of these states with the strictest driving laws.