Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Aston Martin DBX insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Aston Martin DBX
Get the cheapest quotes for your Aston Martin DBX
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your DBX
What factors affect insurance for the Aston Martin DBX?Insurance rates for the Aston Martin DBX are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the DBX compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are expensive, which typically leads to expensive insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has unknown safety ratings, which typically makes cars expensive to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a luxury SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New DBXs come with a 3-year, unlimited mileage warranty from Aston Martin plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Aston Martin is offering 3-year lease discounts on select models. You can also find other financing deals from Aston Martin by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the DBX qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Aston Martin DBX if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Aston Martin DBX safety and reliability ratingsThe Aston Martin DBX scores unrated from the NHTSA, which means its safety is relatively unknown. However, models of this make generally have low safety ratings, which tends to drive up insurance rates. Cars with high safety ratings are usually cheaper to insure because they're easier to repair and safer in a car crash.
Compare the DBX to similar carsFind out how other Aston Martin models compare or explore vehicles similar to the DBX. Compare all car makes and models
Bottom lineThe Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV with low theft rates and expensive maintenance, making it expensive to insure. Compare car insurance quotes to find the best price for the coverage you need for your Aston Martin DBX.
More guides on Finder
Compare cheap home insurance
Find out how insurers determine your rates and what you can do to save. Plus, compare quotes from top providers to get the best rate for your home.
Life insurance for women
Find out when it’s worth buying a life insurance policy as a woman and how to compare coverage to get the best deal.
Compare electric car insurance
Compare cheap insurance for your electric car and find ways to save.
Dirt bike insurance
Find out how to get insurance for your dirt bike, what to look for in a policy and how to save money.
Travel insurance for Nepal
Before you journey the Himalayas, find the best travel insurance policy for your needs in Nepal. Compare quotes from different insurers and learn about what to get coverage for.
Travel insurance for Thailand
Find and compare travel insurance policies for your next trip to Thailand. Learn the risks of traveling in Thailand and what your policy should cover you for.
Does car insurance cover paint damage?
Find out if your car insurance policy will cover you for paint damage and how to get your car’s paint job back in great condition.
Are car insurance loyalty discounts worth it?
Are car insurance loyalty discounts worth it? Find out if you should switch insurance or stay with your current provider to get the best deal on insurance.
Compare car insurance rates in Asheville, North Carolina
How to get the best deal on car insurance in Asheville
Compare car insurance rates in Charlotte, North Carolina
How to get the best deal on car insurance in North Carolina’s largest city.