Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Aston Martin DBX insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Aston Martin DBX
Get the cheapest quotes for your Aston Martin DBX
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your DBX
What factors affect insurance for the Aston Martin DBX?Insurance rates for the Aston Martin DBX are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the DBX compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are expensive, which typically leads to expensive insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has unknown safety ratings, which typically makes cars expensive to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a luxury SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New DBXs come with a 3-year, unlimited mileage warranty from Aston Martin plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Aston Martin is offering 3-year lease discounts on select models. You can also find other financing deals from Aston Martin by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the DBX qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Aston Martin DBX if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Aston Martin DBX safety and reliability ratingsThe Aston Martin DBX scores unrated from the NHTSA, which means its safety is relatively low. However, models of this make generally have low safety ratings, which tends to drive up insurance rates. Cars with high safety ratings are usually cheaper to insure because they're easier to repair and safer in a car crash.
Compare the DBX to similar carsFind out how other Aston Martin models compare or explore vehicles similar to the DBX. Compare all car makes and models
Bottom lineThe Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV with low theft rates and expensive maintenance, making it expensive to insure. Compare car insurance quotes to find the best price for the coverage you need for your Aston Martin DBX.
More guides on Finder
Where to buy KN95 masks online
If you’re looking to shop industry-standard KN95 masks, we’ve rounded up the retailers that will ship them right to your door.
Where to buy face masks online
Our list of online stores with in-stock face masks is updated daily. See which sellers ship from the USA and what type of mask is best for you.
Bulk masks: Where to buy face masks in large quantities online
These retailers offer N95, KN95 and washable cloth face masks and coverings in bulk. See your options and get rush shipping.
Amex Trifecta: the optimal combination of American Express cards
Combine three Amex cards to earn maximum rewards on your purchases.
Chase trifecta: the optimal combination of Chase cards
Maximize your credit card rewards with the optimal combination of Chase credit cards.
LoungeBuddy: What is it?
Access thousands of airport lounges around the world with your Amex card.
Credit cards for bad credit: What are your options?
If you’re looking for a credit card but have a bad credit rating, use this guide to compare credit card alternatives and regain control over your finances.
24-karat gold credit cards
Premium bling for your wallet.
Credit cards with free ShopRunner membership
Get free returns and two-day shipping from over 100 retailers.
How to increase your USAA credit limit
Use your card responsibly to increase your purchasing power.