Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Acura RLX insurance rates
Average Acura RLX insurance rates
A 2017 Acura RLX starts at a base price of $54,450. With the average insurance rate at $1,824 per year, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 3.3%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- Best airline credit cards of 2021
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Sound Community Bank loans review
Online business and personal loans for the Puget Sound area of Washington State.
- Compare tuition insurance
If your child gets sick or injured and has to take time away from college, tuition insurance can reimburse you for what you already paid.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- People are still dying after more than 6 years of Takata recalls – are you at risk?
Know your rights if your car has defective Takata air bags, and learn how to find your car’s manufacturer recalls.
- Say car insurance review Jul 2021
Offers a transparent look at your premiums and rewards renewal with a better insurance score.
- How to combine life and disability insurance
Ensure your loved ones’ financial future is protected with both life and disability insurance.