Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Acura MDX insurance rates
Average Acura MDX insurance rates
Auto insurance for an Acura MDX costs an average of $191 a month, which works out to $2,292 per year. This is almost $1,000 higher than the national average of $1,318, but still lower than Michigan’s steep average of $2,551. However, the actual price you’ll pay depends on your driving record, annual mileage, state of residence, and a number of other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- Compare home renovation insurance
Transform your home without leaving insurance gaps while your home’s under construction.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- 6 types of insurance you can deduct on your taxes
Plus, 2 you can’t.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- Whole life vs. variable life insurance
Two permanent life insurance policies that provide lifelong coverage, though variable life is a riskier investment option than whole life.
- Compare tuition insurance
If your child gets sick or injured and has to take time away from college, tuition insurance can reimburse you for what you already paid.