Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card vs. Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
Get a general travel card or an airline cobranded card.
All other differences are outlined in the table below.
Which card should you choose?
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Earn an unlimited 2x miles on all purchases.
- Get a 50,000-mile welcome offer after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months.
- Get various travel benefits, including a TSA PreCheck or Global Entry statement credit worth $100.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- $99 annual fee
- Earn 6,000 anniversary points each year
- Earn reward flights with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
Compare travel credit cards
Ask an Expert