Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card vs. Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
Two excellent travel rewards credit cards.
Other perks and features are covered in the table below.
Summary of card features
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Earn an unlimited 2x miles on all purchases.
- Get a 50,000-mile welcome offer after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months.
- Earn an additional 100,000 miles after spending $20,000 on purchases within the first 12 months.
- Get various travel benefits, including a TSA PreCheck or Global Entry statement credit worth $100.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Signup bonus. Get 25,000 bonus points — worth in statement credit — once you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of card membership.
- Earn points. Earn unlimited 1.5x points on everything you buy. Redeem points for statement credit, flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars or baggage fees.
- Intro APR period on purchases. Enjoy a 0% intro APR period on purchases for the first 12 statement closing dates. After that, a variable APR of 14.99% to 22.99% applies.
Compare travel credit cards
Ask an Expert