Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card vs. Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
One mid-tier cashback card and one entry-level credit-building card.
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card is a mid-tier card with an intro $0 annual fee and $95 thereafter, a generous signup bonus and a massive cashback rate on dining and entertainment. The Capital One® Platinum Credit Card, on the other hand, is a credit-building card with a $0 annual fee, with no rewards program and no signup bonus.
Find out more about these cards’ features in the table below.
Summary of card features
Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Cash back. Earn 4% back on dining and entertainment, and 2% back at grocery stores. Purchases made on sporting tickets at Vivid Seats earn 8% cash back until January 2022. All other purchases earn 1% cash back.
- Signup bonus. Earn $300 bonus cash once you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months when you opened your account.
- High minimum credit line. Your credit line depends on multiple factors, but with this card you won't get a lower credit line than $5,000.
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Higher credit line after five on-time payments
- Qualify with average credit
Compare Capital One credit cards
Ask an Expert