Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card vs. Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
Choose a card for rewards or for building credit.
Both these cards are aimed at those with fair credit, but the Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card has a $39 annual fee and lets you earn flat cash back on all purchases. The Capital One® Platinum Credit Card, on the other hand, has a $0 annual fee but no rewards.
Check out the table below to learn more about these cards.
Summary of card features
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Enjoy unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Get Platinum Mastercard benefits like travel and rental car coverage
- Apply with a fair credit score of 580 or higher
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Higher credit line after five on-time payments
- Qualify with average credit
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert