Get rewarded whether you’re a foodie on the go or you spend evenly across the board.
If you’re looking to get a Capital One cashback credit card you have four options. Depending on the specific card, you can find a long intro APR period on balance transfers and purchases, a generous signup bonus or a card aimed at those with fair credit.
Compare Capital One cashback credit cards
Best Capital One cashback credit cards
Best for flat-rate cash back: QuicksilverOne® from Capital One®
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on everything you buy.
- You can apply with a fair credit score of 580 or higher.
- Pay your balance on time for five consecutive months and you’ll be eligible for a higher credit line.
Best for rotating-bonus-category cash back: SavorOne℠ Rewards from Capital One®
- Earn 3% back on dining and entertainment, 2% back at grocery stores and 1% back on all other purchases.
- Earn a signup bonus of $150 when you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of your account opening.
- Enjoy an intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- No annual fee.
Best for tiered business cash back: Quicksilver® from Capital One®
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Spend $500 on purchases within your first 3 months of card membership and earn a $150 cash bonus.
- Intro APR period on balance transfers and purchases.
- No annual fee.
Best for Amazon purchases: Savor® Rewards from Capital One®
- Earn a $500 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases during your first 3 months of card membership.
- Get 4% cash back on dining and entertainment purchases, 2% on groceries and 1% back on all other purchases.
- Your credit line depends on multiple factors. However, with this card, you won’t get a lower credit line than $5,000.
How to compare Capital One cashback credit cards
If you’re not sure which Capital One cashback credit card is right for you, ask yourself:
- Do you have fair credit? For a small annual fee, QuicksilverOne® from Capital One® lets you earn unlimited cash back on everything you buy. And with timely payments, you can build your credit and potentially upgrade to the no-annual-fee Quicksilver® from Capital One®.
- Do you mostly spend on dining and entertainment? Both Savor® Rewards from Capital One® or SavorOne℠ Rewards from Capital One®s could fit the bill. Figuring out if you’re willing to pay an annual fee to get more rewards can help you decide between the two.
- Do you value signup bonuses? In that case, Savor® Rewards from Capital One® could be your best option. It offers the highest signup bonus compared to all other Capital One cashback cards. Just keep an eye on the annual fee.
- Do you want to earn flat cash back on all purchases? If you have a fair score, consider QuicksilverOne® from Capital One® — otherwise, Quicksilver® from Capital One® is the better choice with no annual fee.
Consider a top card from another brand
Chase Freedom®Read more
Capital One comes with one of the highest credit card APRs on the market. But if you pay your balance on time, you can benefit from accelerated cash back on dining and entertainment purchases or you can get flat cash back on everything you buy.
For a better APR or different rewards categories, look for other cashback credit cards and compare your options.