Canva for business
Quickly and easily create smart graphic designs.
An inadequate online presence and inconsistent brand image can keep you out of your customer’s line of sight. It may be an essential part of doing business, but most small businesses lack the budget for an in-house graphic designer.
Fortunately, tools like Canva help you consistently design stunning graphics without the design experience.
What is Canva?
Canva is a graphic tool platform that takes the technical side out of design and lets you create impressive visuals with user-friendly drag-and-drop features and professional-looking layouts.
You can create your own designs with custom dimensions for everything from social media posts and presentations to letters and invitations.
How can I use Canva for business?
Canva can be used to help businesses create consistent and engaging content with an easy-to-use tool that doesn’t require any design knowledge. Canva’s features and functionality include the ability to:
- Promote your brand with pre-sized social media images.
- Define your designs using your own logo, colors and fonts.
- Communicate in style with email header templates and newsletter designs.
- Collaborate with your team using built-in commenting and editing access
How much does Canva cost?
Canva offers a free plan that could be suitable for quick projects and individuals, while the Pro plan starts from $9.95 monthly per user and is ideal for smaller teams.
The Enterprise plan is designed for larger organizations and starts at $30 monthly per user.
Canva also offers free subscriptions to the Pro plan for nonprofits, and discounted education rates for students and teachers.
What do you get with the free version?
Canva’s free plan includes over 8,000 free templates, more than 100 design types and thousands of free photos and graphics.
What do you get with the Pro plan?
The Pro plan adds access to 60,000 plus templates, premium stock images, the ability to design custom templates and to use your brand’s logos, colors and fonts.
What do you get with the Enterprise plan?
The highest Canva tier, the Enterprise plan tacks on a stack more features for collaboration and advanced brand control including:
- Multiple brand identities
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Built-in workflows to get design approval
- Advanced template locking
- Single sign-on
- 24/7 Enterprise-level support
How does Canva compare against alternatives?
|Price for Pro plan||From $13.99 per month||From $9.99 per month||From $9 per month|
|Cloud storage||100GB||Unlimited||50 images per month|
Step by step: How Canva works
- To get started, create an account using an email address or sign in with your Google or Facebook account.
- Pick a design category — for example, Facebook or Instagram post, infographic, newsletter or email header.
- Choose a template by theme or using a keyword search.
- Customize your designs with Canva’s library of elements including icons, stock images, backgrounds and fonts or use your own.
- Once completed, you can save your design in a variety of file types and sizes and share to your team or directly to Facebook or Twitter.
How to contact Canva
You can reach out to Canva’s Help Center online via its website, Facebook, or Twitter at any time.
If you already have an account, you can get further support by clicking the Get help button under your account name and following the prompts.
Compare collaboration software
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.