Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Cannabis financing in Nevada
Limited licenses and pricey licensing fees make it difficult for new businesses to grow.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Compare cannabis financing in New Jersey
It’s now legal to grow, manufacture and sell in the state — but federal laws limit financing.
- 5 cannabis banking options — plus 4 alternatives
5 cannabis-friendly banks whose membership depends on where your business is located.
- Kickfurther inventory financing review
Inventory financing to the tune of $2 million to help your business grow without supply chain hiccups.
- How to start a vending machine business
Is a vending machine business a low-cost, easy-start business idea? Find out what’s involved with a vending machine business and how you might finance it.
- PayPal business loans review
Short-term loans for all credit types — but watch out for high fees.
- Kickpay business financing review
Get an advance on what your business typically sells over 16 weeks to grow or cover working capital.
- Coronavirus business loan statistics
With 95% of small business operations affected by the pandemic, owners are turning to SBA funding.
- Loans for small businesses affected by the coronavirus
Where to find free or low-interest funding to keep you afloat during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Wayv Launches First-of-its-Kind Payments Platform for Cannabis Industry
The one-year-old company has partnered with Hypur to create a safe way for the cannabis industry to make payments.
- CBD business loans
Funding for hemp farms, oil dispensaries and more.