Known for its vast selection of quality hunting, fishing, hiking and other outdoor essentials, Cabela’s has been a favorite retailer among sportsmen and women since 1961.
Popular Cabela's coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Sep 2019||Save up to 50% on the Gear Up Sale||********|
|5 Feb 2019||Join the Cabela's club today for $20 off your next purchase||********|
|5 Feb 2019||Free 2 day shipping on orders $50 and over||********|
|12 Sep 2019||Get exclusive offers as a Cabela's club member||********|
|12 Sep 2019||Save in the bargain cave||********|
What can I buy at Cabela’s?
- Hunting, shooting and fishing gear. Avid hunters, shooters and anglers will find a large selection of equipment, tools and accessories for their sport.
- Boating, camping and ATV gear. From boats and trailer accessories to tents and portable heaters, Cabela’s has what you need for your next boating or camping trip.
Clothing and footwear. Find outdoor gear, casual apparel and footwear for men, women and kids.
Home and cabin. Spruce up your home or cabin with outdoor-themed furniture, rugs, bath essentials and more.
Hobbies. From bird watching to winemaking, there’s something for everyone here.
How do I use my coupon code?
Why is my code not working?
If your coupon code isn’t working, it might be expired, not available in your home country or case-sensitive. If you have questions about your promo code, contact Cabela’s directly.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes. Cabela’s offers free two-day shipping on all orders of $50 or more delivered to the continental US. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii of $50 or more qualify for free standard shipping. Some merchandise may be excluded from free shipping.
Shipping to the continental US:
|Order total||Standard (3–6 business days)||Express (2 business days)||Overnight (next business day)||Ship to store (5–8 business days)|
Shipping to AK and HI:
|Order total||Standard (5–10 business days)||Express (2-4 business days)||Overnight (1-2 business day)||Ship to store (15–18 business days)|
Shipping costs to Canada and other international locations vary based on the order total and location.
How can I track my order?
There are several ways to track your Cabela’s order:
- You should receive an email when your order ships, along with a link to its tracking information.
- Log into your Cabela’s account online and view your order history and tracking information.
- Go to Cabela’s site and click on Track your order at the bottom of any page. Enter your order number, ZIP code and last name to view your tracking information.
Make a secure payment online with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Cabela’s CLUB card or Cabela’s bucks or gift cards. Cabela’s does not accept PayPal.
For phone orders, you can also pay with an electronic check. If you mail in your order, you can pay with a personal check or money order.
What is Cabela’s return policy?
Nearly all items can be returned within 90 days of the purchase date. The exceptions to this policy are:
- Firearms, black-powder guns, ammunition, gunpowder, primers and treestands cannot be returned due to safety concerns.
- Gasoline-powered items cannot be returned if used or if gasoline has been added.
- Drones cannot be returned if used.
- Bargain Cave items purchased at a retail store cannot be returned.
Are Cabela’s returns free?
No, the return shipping charge is deducted from your refund.
Can I exchange an item?
Yes, exchanges are accepted on most merchandise within 90 days of purchase.
How do I return items to Cabela’s?
If you live in the US, follow these instructions to make a return:
- Fill out the return form that came on your packing slip. If you can’t find this form, log into your account online and print out a new one.
- Attach the prepaid return shipping label that came with your original order to the box with your return items inside.
- Drop the package off at any FedEx or UPS drop-off location.
For international returns, visit Cabela’s website or contact customer service for specific instructions based on your location.
When’s the next Cabela’s sale?
Cabela’s holds occasional sales, with one of the biggest events being its customer appreciation sale, usually after Christmas. Customers can save up to 50% off tons of merchandise, and many end-of-the-year items are at their lowest prices.
Be on the lookout for other sales events throughout the year. You can also always shop the Bargain Cave, where last-chance merchandise sells for up to 70% off.
What sets this brand apart?
Cabela’s is a trusted name in outdoor gear and apparel, and the company does its part to help give back to the people and wildlife that make this lifestyle possible. Cabela’s partners with a number of conservation organizations, including Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry, National Deer Alliance, Wild Sheep Foundation, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and Quail Forever.
What do people say about this brand?
Cabela’s has a loyal fan base who love the quality and wide selection of goods available from this retailer, as well as the larger-than-life shopping experience in its retail stores — complete with live fish tanks and large taxidermy displays.
However, Cabela’s was acquired by Bass Pro Shops in late 2017 and some customers are unhappy with changes to the Cabela’s credit card and gift cards. Since the merge, the Cabela’s credit card was sold to Capital One, which may have led to some glitches and confusion during the transition.
What is Cabela’s history?
Cabela’s started out as a kitchen-table idea hatched by founder Dick Cabela in his Sidney, Nebraska home in 1961. What started out as a small fishing fly, mail-order, family-run operation has since turned into a world famous business.
While the company saw massive success, it experienced a decline in stock prices in 2015, when its executive board began considering a sale. After nearly two years of negotiations, Bass Pro Shops agreed to buyout the company in a $4 billion deal in 2017.
What about social media?
If you take to the company’s social media pages, particularly Facebook, you’ll quickly find many comments from Cabela’s customers who are concerned about the quality of the merchandise moving forward under Bass Pro Shop ownership.
The company has been quick to respond to individual comments that it takes customer concerns very seriously and is committed to delivering the same quality and experience that long-time Cabela’s customers expect.
How can I contact customer support?
To contact Cabela’s customer support:
- Call 800-237-4444
- Live chat online
- Fill out its online contact form to send an email
Why should I shop at Cabela’s?
- Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. US orders of $50+ qualify for free two-day or standard shipping.
- 90-day return policy. Cabela’s has a much longer return window than many other retailers.
- Conservation efforts. Cabela’s partners with a number of conservation organizations to help preserve wildlife.
- Concerns about new ownership. Some loyal Cabela’s customers are concerned about how new ownership under Bass Pro Shop might affect the quality of goods.
Cabela’s, now owned by Bass Pro Shops, has been a world leader in the hunting, fishing and outdoor industry for decades. You’ll find a wide range of products geared toward the avid outdoors person.