Use one of these promo codes to transfer money anywhere in the world cheaply and quickly.
WorldRemit allows you to send money to family and friends in more than 140 countries using a computer, smartphone or tablet. With competitive exchange rates and a transparent fee structure, it’s a convenient, low-cost global transfer solution. Check out our promo codes below for a discount on your money transfers.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
Popular WorldRemit coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 Sep 2019||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
|4 Mar 2019||WorldRemit - Zero Fees on Your 1st Money Transfer||FIN****|
How do I use my WorldRemit discount code?
Using a promo isn’t rocket science. In fact, it’s quite the opposite! Just follow the steps below to get started.
- Follow the link in the table above and register for an account
- Enter the appropriate details (personal and banking information) to make your transfer
- Click the “+” symbol next to “enter promo code” and enter the promo code from Finder Canada
- Press “Apply” to activate the code and receive your discount
WorldRemit pros and cons
- Transfer time. Instantly transfer funds to another country. Cash pickup, airtime top-up and Mobile Money transfers are available instantly. Bank transfers may take a little longer depending on the receiving bank.
- Cheap. Your first transfer using WorldRemit is free. There’s a small commission for each transfer thereafter.
- Customer service. WorldRemit customer service is available 24/7. The WorldRemit customer service team has been praised on social media for their customer response time.
- Cash is not accepted. You are unable to pay for an international money transfer with cash.
How do WorldRemit transfers work?
WorldRemit makes sending money overseas easy. It’s as straightforward as:
- Selecting the country where you want to send the money. Then entering how much you want to send and the collection method. Different collection methods are available in different countries.
- Entering the recipient’s details. If you’ve sent money to this person in the past, you can select their name from a drop-down menu.
- Selecting your payment method and confirming the transaction by completing the payment. Email and SMS notifications let you and the recipient know about the status of your money transfer.
What forms of payment does WorldRemit accept?
WorldRemit does not accept cash payments for money transfers. You can pay for your money transfer using:
Credit or debit card. You can use your credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas.
Note: Credit card payments can be processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. You can also send money directly from your bank account.
What is WorldRemit’s refund policy?
You can cancel a WorldRemit money transfer up to 14 days after you make a payment or up until the funds have been collected by the recipient. To cancel a transfer, you must send a written request to a WorldRemit office including the reason you wish to cancel the transfer, the tracking number, how much you paid, your name, address and phone number.
Funds will be credited back to the account you used to make the payment. A cancellation fee may apply if you do cancel.