Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
Western Union is one of the most well-known international money transfer providers — but not the cheapest. Taking advantage of deals can help you save on your next transfer.
Unfortunately, Western Union isn’t offering any deals right now. But we have an alternative offer for you to save money:
How do I use my Western Union discount code?
Visit the Western Union website to use your promo code:
- Create a free account if you’re not a Western Union member.
- Select send money and enter your transfer details such as the destination, how much you want to send, how you want to send and how you want the receiver to collect the money.
- Enter the promotional code by checking the I have a promo code box at the bottom of the page.
- Press apply to activate the promotional code and get your discount.
Why is my Western Union promo code not working?
There are several reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount through Western Union, or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Western Union codes might be case-sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within, or it may be restricted to a certain country that Western Union services..
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use.
How can I save money when using Western Union without a promo code?
The Western Union membership program offers rewards, which may help you save money over time or after sending a few large transfers. To learn more about Western Union before signing up, read our Western Union review to learn about fees, exchange rates, the reward program and more.
What forms of payment does Western Union accept?
You can pay for your Western Union money transfer using the following methods:
- Cash in person. Pay cash at a Western Union agent to send money in person.
- Credit or debit card. Enter your card details to make an online payment when you opt to send money from the Western Union website. You can also make a card payment at a Western Union agent.
- Bank transfer. Link your checking account to your Western Union online profile and send money directly from your bank.
See what your transfer could look like with Western Union
More guides on Finder
CBD Oil Canada coupon codes October 2021
Check out these discount codes and see how much you could save on the varied catalogue of products available at CBD Oil Canada.
E-transfer payday loans
Find out which licensed lenders can e-transfer payday loans.
How to send money home for the holidays from Canada
SPONSORED: How you can save when sending money abroad for festive occasions with Simplii Financial.
The best stock trading apps and platforms in Canada
We’ve taken a look at some of the best trading apps in Canada and explained who they’re best suited to. Our table compares fees and services too.
Renfi Renovation Loan Review
Finance your home renovations with a Renfi loan. Borrow up to $150,000.
Revolut alternatives in Canada
Looking for alternatives to Revolut? These challenger banks and financial apps may be just what you need.
How to get a $300 loan
Compare your $300 loan options to find a fast, affordable loan when you need it.
Coast Capital Free Chequing, Free Debit, and More Account Review
Enjoy unlimited free transactions and zero monthly account fees with this basic chequing account.
Western Union fees explained
Here’s what you need to know about Western Union fees and exchange rates for international money transfers from Canada.
5 bonus features to look for in a money transfer provider
SPONSORED: From cashback to super low fees, here are the Top 5 bonus features to look for in a money transfer—and how Simplii Financial can help you.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.