Up to 50% off select items
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Walmart Boxing Day Sales 2022
Here’s how to shop savvy in the Walmart Boxing Day sales.
Boxing Day brings big savings across thousands of products in store and online. The diversity of products available at Walmart is enough to have us all addicted. When you’re looking for electronics, toys and games, clothing and accessories, home appliances and beyond, Walmart offers big savings on Boxing Day. Dust off that credit card and bag yourself a bargain in one of the most acclaimed shopping events of the year.
Latest Walmart Offers:
What products does Walmart sell?
You can buy just about anything and everything at Walmart. From fabulous fashions for the whole family, accessories, beauty products and jewelry to sports and recreational gear, home appliances, and big brand electronics, you won’t be disappointed by the diversity of products on offer here.
Shopping online vs in-store
Shopping in-store in the midst of sales seasons can be somewhat overwhelming. Boxing Day is one of the biggest sale events of the year, which means massive crowds and bigger struggles to get your hands on what you want. Boxing Day is notorious for being shopping mania. Browse and buy leisurely from the comfort of your own home and avoid the hustle and bustle of overcrowded stores.
What will be on sale during the Walmart Boxing Day sale?
Walmart are very secretive when it comes to sales events and the official details of the deals that will be offered in this years Boxing Day bonanza are yet to be released. Whilst we can’t say for sure what discounts will be up for grabs this year, we are certain that the savings will be substantial. Previous years have seen massive reductions across electronics, home appliances, Nerf blasters and TVs. We’re anticipating price cuts of up to 50% on big brands in this years sale.
What is Walmart’s returns policy?
Almost anything you purchase at Walmart can be returned within 90 days in the original packaging for a full refund. There are a few exceptions, however. Drones with GPS function, computers, tablets, laptops, monitors, printers, camcorders, digital cameras, portable video players, wearable tech, video game consoles and video game handhelds, GPS units, and wireless prepaid phones need to be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the purchase.
Air mattresses, and contract phones need to be returned within 15 days of your receipt. Televisions, DVD players, home audio systems, telephones, MP3 players, tents, pools, prescription eyewear, air conditioners, outdoor power equipment, mattresses and large appliances need to be returned within 30 days.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Shop savvy during sale seasons with these handy tips and tricks.
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. When you sign up to receive our newsletter, we’ll keep you updated with all the need to know info surrounding Boxing Day sales. You can subscribe by entering your email in the subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it! The most important advice we can give you is to decide what you can afford prior to starting your Boxing Day sale shopping spree. It’s easy to get led astray and tempted into overspending on items you don’t even need in massive sale events.
- Make a list. Take the time to think about what you need. Do you really need another 50” TV? Think about what you need to update or replace to stop yourself buying just for the sake of it.
- Add to your wishlist. If you’re set on buying something in the Boxing Day sales, browse the site in advance and add the things you want to your list. When the sale hits in the morning, you’ll be able to process your order promptly, without risking the items you want selling out.
- Do your research. When it comes to Boxing Day, retailers can get overly competitive. It’d be disappointing to learn that you could have gotten something for even less had you shopped around a bit. So do your homework and make sure there aren’t any even more irresistible deals elsewhere.
More guides on Finder
Black Friday vs Boxing Day: Which is better?
Find out how Black Friday and Boxing Day sales stack up against each other in Canada.
Adidas Boxing Day sales 2022
Check out the Boxing Day deals Adidas has to offer.
Guess Boxing Day sales 2022
Shop Guess Boxing Day sales to get your favourite fashion items without breaking the bank.
Simons Boxing Day sales 2022
Shop Simons Boxing Day sales to get your favourite fashion items without breaking the bank.
Toys “R” Us Boxing Day sales 2022
Shop Toys “R” Us Boxing Day sales event to get all your favourite toys and games without breaking the bank.
LEGO Boxing Day sales 2022
Shop LEGO’s Boxing Day sales event to get all your favourite LEGO kits and collectables without breaking the bank.
Lowe’s Boxing Day sales 2022
Shop the Lowe’s Boxing Day sales event to get all your home improvement products without breaking the bank.
RONA Boxing Day sales 2022
Shop the RONA Boxing Day sales event to get all your home improvement products without breaking the bank.
Nike Boxing Day sales 2022
Check out the Boxing Day deals Nike has to offer.
The Source Boxing Day deals 2022
Boxing Day has arrived and we’ve got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in The Source’s event.