Lifetime subscription starts at $159.99
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
VPN Unlimited covers your streaming needs | October 2021 review
This VPN offers low-cost, high-speed anonymous browsing and streaming.
If you’re looking to protect your privacy and unlock unlimited access to your favorite shows, movies and live sports online from anywhere, VPN Unlimited could have a solution for you. Sign up for monthly, annual or lifetime plans that come with solid speeds, advanced security and no restrictions.
What is VPN Unlimited?
VPN Unlimited is cost-effective way to safeguard your IP address, personal information and browsing history when using unsecured public Wi-Fi. It allows P2P traffic on certain servers so that you can share files without the worry of hacking or tracking.
Offering 1,200 servers in 70 countries, VPN Unlimited encrypts and tunnels your traffic for increased speed and security.
What services does VPN Unlimited offer?
Pay one price for all devices through plans that come with a seven-day money-back guarantee. All prices listed in USD.
- Economy — $8.99 billed monthly
- Professional — $3.33 per month, billed at $39.99 annually
- Infinity — Lifetime use billed as a one-time $149.99 payment
- Personal VPN server — Boost your protection and speeds for $21.99.
- Personal static IP — Control your online history for $14.99.
- Additional devices — Extend your protection to up to 15 devices for less than $0.99 a month.
What other features should I know about it?
In addition to its main benefits of speed and security, each plan offered by VPN Unlimited includes:
- KeepSolid DNS Firewall. Combine Anti-Malware, Stop Tracking and AdBlock at no extra charge.
- 256-bit encryption. Secure your personal information and browsing history from prying eyes.
- Access on up to five devices. Use VPN Unlimited on your smartphone, desktop, laptop or tablet using Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux and Android
- Browser extensions. Download a Chrome or Firefox extension for total privacy anytime.
What to watch out for
VPN Unlimited is a flexible way to keep your information safe from advertisers, hackers, ISPs and more, but users note a few drawbacks.
- Netflix complications. Some users complain about difficulty using Netflix .
- No free trial. Unlike other VPN services, there’s no free trial with VPN Unlimited.
How do I sign up with VPN Unlimited?Sign up with VPN Unlimited online by choosing a plan and creating a profile. Once you’ve received your verification email, click the enclosed link and supply your billing information. VPN Unlimited accepts major credit cards, bitcoin and gift cards, among other payment methods.
Are VPNs legal?
Using a VPN to access geographically restricted content is a legal gray area. Although your activity is protected from your ISP, hackers and the government, you run the risk of exposing your VPN subscription or streaming service to cancellation. If you access unlicensed content with your VPN, you could face legal action from the copyright holder if it’s discovered.
Finder does not encourage illegal browsing activity. Instead, we provide this information to help you compare available services.
VPN Unlimited is a cost-effective way to privately and anonymously browse the Internet and stream content regardless of geographic IP restrictions. However, if privacy is a major concern, you might want to compare other VPN services.
Frequently asked questions about VPN unlimited
- Services in 70+ countries. Get access to decent global services and servers worldwide.
- Allows P2P traffic. Find select P2P-optimized servers on VPN Unlimited’s network.
- Wide customer support. Including live chat for immediate service.
- Solid pricing. It’s flexible plans are hard to beat.
- <WebRTC leaks. VPN Unlimited communicates with your camera and mic using a service that could potentially leak your IP address.
October 2021 VPN Unlimited promos & deals
More guides on Finder
How to buy Cardano (ADA) in Canada
Cardano (ADA) is an entirely new cryptocurrency network built from scratch. See what makes it unique, and where you can buy it.
goPeer Personal Loan review
goPeer is Canada’s first consumer P2P lending platform, connecting Canadians looking for a personal loan with Canadians looking to invest.
Keep your browsing and system safe with Ivacy VPN October 2021 | Get 87% off
Ivacy VPN protects your data all over the world. Ivacy is fast, popular and works on a variety of platforms.
Using a credit card in the US
Can you use your credit card in the US? And what might you pay? Get pro tips before using your card in our southern neighbour.
Primus Internet review
Pay zero activation fees and get high-speed Internet when you sign up with this Canada-wide telecom company.
Common bank fees and how to avoid them
Mismanaging your finances can result in costly bank penalty fees. This handy guide lists the most common t and shows you how to avoid them.
Is eToro available in Canada?
eToro is a popular option for trading cryptocurrency and CFDs in the US. But can you use this platform in Canada?
BMO InvestorLine review
Find out how you can buy and sell investments quickly and easily with this reputable online trading platform.
RBC Direct Investing review
Learn how you can use this comprehensive trading platform to invest in a number of financial products tailored to your needs.
How to set up your employees to work remotely
Learn tips and tricks for setting up a remote workplace, and how you can empower your workforce to remain productive and feel connected.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.