Up to 50% off select items
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Toys “R” Us Boxing Day sales 2023
Here's what you need to know to save big at this year's Toys "R" Us Boxing Day sale.
Whether you’re into board games, NERF Blasters, Barbies, stuffed bears or LEGO sets, Boxing Day is the perfect time to load up on your favourite toys from Toys “R” Us. Use the Boxing Day discounts below to stock up on the items your kids have been asking for without breaking the bank.
We currently don’t have any coupons for Toys “R” Us right now but check out these discount codes for other retailers that sell toys and games.
What does Toys “R” Us sell?
Toys “R” Us has been an iconic go-to destination for kids toys and apparel since 1957. You can find everything, including games, building sets, crafts, books, apparel, electronics and more. Browse the most popular brands in kids entertainment like Pokémon, LEGO, Disney, Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Barbie, Hot Wheels, PAW Patrol and Fisher-Price.
The store sells items for kids, toddlers and babies. You can search for items on the Toys “R” Us website based on age, brand and category, and the website even supports setting up a baby registry.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
There will be some exclusive Boxing Day discounts in-store at Toys “R” Us as well as online throughout the 2023 event. If you’re a fan of the atmosphere of shopping in-store during huge sale events, then visit your local Toys “R” Us destination.
But, if you prefer to avoid the hustle-and-bustle of the post-Christmas shopping craze, you can always stay at home and shop online. Give yourself a break, and shop stress free from the comfort of home.
What will be on sale during the Boxing Day sale at Toys “R” Us?
Judging from the company’s history of non-seasonal deals, you can bet there will be a wide range of items marked down for Boxing Day. It isn’t hard to find regular deals of 15-50% off, so you can bet that markdowns during Boxing Day – one of the biggest retailer days of the year – will be just as good or even better.
You can get free in-store pick-up on purchases above a certain amount, so be sure to bundle items to save on delivery fees. And check out the clearance section for steep savings on fun, in-demand items.
What is the Toys “R” Us returns policy?
You can return your unwanted purchases from Toys “R” Us within 30 days of purchase for a refund to the original form of payment. In-store purchases must be returned in-store, while online purchases may be returned in-store or by mail (return shipping is free). You must have your original receipt, and the item must be in its original packaging. For online orders, you must also have your confirmation email.
For damaged or defective items, contact the Customer Service Team to get a return label and instructions on how to handle your order.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips and tricks to help you get the most you can out of this year’s Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop with the very best deals and discounts throughout the 2023 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Get your finances in order before planning a shopping spree. Take a look at your bank account, and work out what you can afford to spend. Then keep yourself from taking on unnecessary debt by sticking to this amount.
- Make a list. Before shopping, it’s always a good idea to purge broken, unused or unnecessary items from your home to make room for new items and help keep your space free of clutter. As you sort, take note of anything that you need or want. Doing so will help you stay focused as you shop, so you won’t be drawn into flash deals and discounts on products you don’t need.
- Browse in advance. Before you buy, set aside some time to peruse the Toys “R” Us website. Look for the products you’re interested in, and add them to your virtual shopping cart in advance. With all your purchases ready to go, you can make sure your favourite items won’t be sold out when the sale begins. Plus, you can enjoy a speedy check-out process.
- Do your research. There are a number of big players when it comes to buying toys in Canada, and the same deals won’t be offered across all of them. Shop around to find out what discounts competing retailers are offering before buying from Toys “R” Us to avoid missing out on a better deal.
Find out how Black Friday and Boxing Day sales stack up against each other in Canada.Read more…
Check out the Boxing Day deals Adidas has to offer.Read more…
Here’s how to save big on Guess fashion and accessories this Boxing Day.Read more…
Shop Simons Boxing Day sales to get your favourite fashion items without breaking the bank.Read more…
Find out where to get the best deals on LEGO sets this Boxing Day.Read more…
Shop the Lowe’s Boxing Day sales event to get all your home improvement products without breaking the bank.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Black Friday vs Boxing Day: Which is better?
Find out how Black Friday and Boxing Day sales stack up against each other in Canada.
Adidas Boxing Day sales 2023
Check out the Boxing Day deals Adidas has to offer.
Guess Boxing Day sale 2023
Here’s how to save big on Guess fashion and accessories this Boxing Day.
Simons Boxing Day sales 2023
Shop Simons Boxing Day sales to get your favourite fashion items without breaking the bank.
Boxing Day LEGO sale 2023
Find out where to get the best deals on LEGO sets this Boxing Day.
Lowe’s Boxing Day sales 2023
Shop the Lowe’s Boxing Day sales event to get all your home improvement products without breaking the bank.
RONA Boxing Day sales 2023
Shop the RONA Boxing Day sales event to get all your home improvement products without breaking the bank.
Nike Boxing Day sales 2023
Check out the Boxing Day deals Nike has to offer.
The Source Boxing Day deals 2023
Boxing Day has arrived and we’ve got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in The Source’s event.