International flights from $1,930 return
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Flights to Toronto for 2021
Make your flight to Toronto Pearson Airport seamless with these top tips.
A trip to Toronto is guaranteed to be filled with lots of exploring, eating and creating great memories. Known for its diverse atmosphere, travellers will feel the buzz that fills the city of Toronto.
Here’s a handy guide to making the experience run as smoothly as possible.
How much you can expect to pay for cheap flights to Toronto?
Here’s what’s considered a good deal compared to the average cost of a flight from your nearest airport to Toronto.
Toronto flight time
- From Montreal: Approximately 1 hr 15 mins direct, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Halifax: Approximately 2 hrs direct, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Vancouver: Approximately 5 hrs direct, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Winnipeg: Approximately 2 hrs 30 mins direct, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
Airlines that fly to Toronto
- Air Canada
- Porter Airlines
- Flair Airlines
- Air Transat
- Toronto Pearson Airport is the largest airport in Toronto and is where flights originating from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa and other major cities will land. The smaller Billy Bishop Airport, which is on an island just west of the downtown core, offers regional flights and is best for short-haul flights to Montreal, Halifax, Ottawa and Thunder Bay. You can also fly to some US cities from Billy Bishop including Chicago, Washington and New York.
- If you’re flying into or out of Billy Bishop Airport, you can take a ferry to the airport from the downtown core or you can even walk in an underground tunnel to the island airport. Departing or arriving from this airport allows you to skip the busy highway traffic.
Rental cars, private transfers and Ubers are available to take travellers from Toronto Pearson Airport to their onward destination. Note that city taxis are not available for pick-up at the airport and only specially licensed taxis and limos can pick you up at the airport. A typical Uber fare from the terminal to the centre of Toronto costs about $90. If you’re going straight into the downtown core of Toronto, you can catch the Union Pearson Express from the airport to Union Station. The journey takes 25 minutes and costs just over $12 for an adult one-way ticket. The Brampton Transit, Go Transit and Greyhound bus services also operate from the ground level at Terminal 1.
More guides on Finder
The top sites to buy hearing aids online 2021
If you’re looking to pick up hearing aids online, do it for less with a coupon at any of these top online destinations.
Where to buy baby products online in Canada 2021
Whatever type of baby products you’re looking for, you can find an excellent selection at one of these online retailers. Plus, learn where you can get free shipping.
Best Greece hotels to book in 2021
We’ve got you covered for the best hotels in Athens, Santorini, Milos and more.
Best Las Vegas hotels you can book in 2021
From budget to 5-star and everything in between, find somewhere to stay in Sin City with our Las Vegas hotel guide.
Best Ottawa hotels to book in 2021
Top recommendations for the best budget, boutique and downtown hotels in Ottawa.
Best Iceland tours and tour companies for 2021
The best multi-day tours to see the Northern Lights, circumnavigate the famous Golden Circle and explore the mysterious north of Iceland.
Best Edmonton hotels to book in 2021
Get the scoop on where to sleep in The City of Champions.
Best Calgary hotels to book in 2021
Find the perfect place to rest your head in Alberta’s biggest city, Calgary.
Cheap flights to Argentina and the latest deals for 2021
The ins and outs of flying to Argentina, from airlines to airport transfers. Secure cheap flights to Argentina right here.
Best ski resorts in Canada 2021
No need to procrastinate, the best ski resorts in Canada are just waiting to be explored.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.